Chapter 2 || His new wish ||

-=Hanako-Kun's POV=-

After another meeting of mine with the other school mysteries,i would head back to the girls bathroom waiting for Yashiro to tell me if she discovered a new rumor in the school,since i couldn't see it myself,or just let her tell me of how has her day been.
I knew that about 48 minutes has passed,and that the bell rings in two minutes,so i just waited in the bathroom for Yashiro to come.It was pretty boring,but i had nothing else to do than to just sit here.
I'd fall into my thoughts thinking about the other mysteries,and the ones who could of caused the rumors around the school,then,i started to think about Yashiro.
I didn't know if i should just tease her about cleaning the bathroom today,or just scare her a little bit when she enters the bathroom.But then,i remember..

"She is going to die soon..." I'd mumble under my breath quietly,starting to have a sad look plastered onto my face.I'd let out a sigh.

I know that she knows that she is going to die and all,but i don't want her to die,i never wanted her to die,and i wanted to keep her into mystery number 4's realm,i tried to act like i was the "Amane Yugi" the student from that realm acting like i was apart of it and i had no idea what was happening.But since Yashiro was brave enough to accept the fact that it will be her fate,she moved on..
Suddenly i remember her wish in number fours's realm when we fell on the clouds.

-=𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤=-

"How about we just go together,to the moon!" Yashiro would stand up and grab both of my hands gently together while she said that.

I'd look a bit concerned by her question for a second,before she starts to say something again.

"I want to keep living,in the real world! Next year,and the year after..For the next ninety years!" She stated smiling brightly.

"Dear Hanako San...Hanako san.Would you please grant me my wish?" I was in complete shock in those words of hers.

"Erm..Is that no good?.." She felt a bit awkward.

I'd calm down from my surprised state,and answer to her question.

"Y'know,it's hard for me to say no if you ask like that.." I'd reply

She would look a bit concerned as if she was expecting for me to say no and keep her trapped here longer.

"It can't be helped then." I'd let out a sigh.

"Alright,then." I'd give her a honest smile.

I would come back to reality after the flashback was over,I'd look down blushing a bit at the fact of how she begged.
I want her to have fun,I want her to be happy,I wanted her to live longer,I wanted her to live in the very end,that's all I want.
The fact that she wants me to go to the moon with her to fulfill my wish from when i was alive, was already too late,i was dead,but now my new wish was to make her happy.
I'd giggle,after all,i am the super natural that grants wishes to the living.
Hmm,now what should i do to tease her today..
I have heard an announcement that there was a school vacation at the beach,i wonder if Yashiro will go,i guess i should ask her.I don't really want her to go,since i would be pretty lonely if she did.
Suddenly I would hear the bell ring,two minutes already passed huh? I guess she's on her way here now.
I'd wait for Yashiro to get to the girls bathroom.

I'm sorry that this was too short! but i ran out of ideas of what to write! Welp! see you in the next chapter!