Kill Me ✓

Three Days GraceRiot
°~•~°

"death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss in life is what dies inside us while we live." —Norman Cousins
°• s i x •°
°†°

The 12th of April, Year 2020.

     "KILL ME! JUST FUCKING KILL ME!" she immediately regrets making her first words, said in years, be an emotional outburst. Her voice box is as crusty as a radio with no signal and now her tonsils feel like they're on fire.

     Sebastian is so quiet, you can drop a pin and hear it tingle against the cold, damp floor. Through a small window on his left, evening sunlight seeps into the underground confinement, outlining his sturdy feet. He stands still, hands stuck midway, mouth gaping and eyes wide. He seems to be on pause since she had cut him in the middle of a sentence to scream like that. One by one, his fingers begin to twitch; he's finally coming back to life. Cautiously, he moves a hand upwards to his neatly shaved bearded chin and scratches. "Uh..." he chuckles, eyes glistening, "...you just talked. You said actual words. Oh. My. Gosh."

     This behaviour isn't new at all. By now, Alessia is used to him and she doesn't bother giving him any type of great reaction to his awe. Only when he suddenly rushes over to her, falling to his knees and clutching her tiny legs, she straightens in her seat, pulling her face away from his as far as possible.

     "Say it again." He beams, eyes sparkling.

     She complies. Not because he says she should, but because she really wants him to end her life right here. Maybe he'll give her what she wants once he's satisfied. "Kill me. Just do it. I've spoken... there's nothing left for me to do here." She almost choke over her words, speaking quietly this time, croaking.

     "What? I can barely hear you." Sebastian huffs in wild excitement.

     "Kill me, please. It doesn't matter anymore. You got what you want." She sobs.

     "No habla ingles." He shrugs.

     "Just do it. It's not that hard!"

     "Huhhh?!"

     Now, caught up in a mixture of desperation, anger and pure hatred, she throws her head back, shaking in her chair. "END MY FUCKING LIFE!" her scream is loud and Sebastian hears clearly. Alessia is full on bawling, as tremors rock throughout her entire body, each breath she draws in. Her chest heaves and she wheezes, sobbing like a kindergartner who's precious pet died. She cries until her sudden burst of energy fades and her mouth grows too tired to open; her voice is almost gone. Lifting her head from over the chair back and hanging it low again, she sways from side to side, giving one last plea, "I don't want to live anymore..." Her shoulders tremble, "...please."

     Sebastian has been standing before her all this time, watching her keenly and skipping through the sardonic options of his brain. Then, he smiles toothily. The same smile he gave his men after killing her mother. "Nope." he says, popping the 'p'. "Anissa doesn't want you to die. You're going to live and you're going to suffer."

•°•

°•°
After This Chapter
p r o c e e d w i t h c a u t i o n

• read • vote • comment • share •
follow the author for more works after this one

• read • vote • comment • share •follow the author for more works after this one