How Clueless Are You ✓

Hasley Nightmare
°~•~°

"one kiss can bind two souls in a second." Deavita
°• t w e n t y - e i g h t •°
°•°•°†°•°•°
°

The 23rd of January, Year 2024.

     "You WHAT?!" Katya's voice rises with excitement and Alexa clamps a hand over her mouth to keep her fangirling down. She still manages to squeak beneath the compression, "You did it with Phillipeño after Ryan and I left your room last night?!"

     "No!" Alexa breathes harshly, eyes almost crossing at her friend's ridiculousness. "We almost, but... I stopped him because I was scared. We only made out..."

     "You? Scared?" Katya has an eyebrow raised, while Alexa blushes silently, waiting for Kat to get off her case about it. "Anyway, bitch, I need explicit details for my imagination."

     Alexa shoots her a concerned glare. The question of why she's even telling Katya this resounds in her head and she sighs, simply feeling like she needs to tell her. To confide in her. Katya is her only girl friend after all.

     "W–We touched..." A blush creeps up to her cheek again,"...And made out for hours..."

     "Touched...?"

     "Touched." She nods firmly.

     Katya huffs, "C'mon, girl. No details? For me? You're bestie?"

     'What else does she want me to say?!'

     "We touched and made out and had orgasms!" Alexa announces, frustrated that there's more Kat wants her to tell her than she can think of.

     It's not that she doesn't want to give any details, she just doesn't know how to describe what happened.

     Her friend's eyes widen at how loud she spoke. "Babe," she coos, shoving her shoulder lightly after glancing from left to right, "keep your voice down. Since you're still new to this, I'll give you some pointers, okay?"

     They both let out a relieved breath; the strawberry blonde, a bit sad that that's all there is to what she thought would have more depth, and the raven-head, glad that she doesn't have to say anything else.

     "O..." She begins to agree to the offer before she unintentionally reads between the lines of Katya's words. It's now her turn to be shocked, cocking her head at the girl questioningly. "You—!"

     She's pinched quick enough to stop another part of their private conversation from being announced.

     "Ow!"

     Alexa stares at her with pressing eyes. 'You!' They scream accusingly.

     "Yep." She speaks tenderly, nodding, but she isn't as excited as the amateur sitting before her is.

     They're on the roof, soaking in some early morning air, with a dull and grey sky hanging over them. The City is misty from the draft coming in from the ocean out yonder, which makes it seem eerie, but the smell of rain, blowing in from wherever is somewhat peaceful.

     "Ryan and I have been doing stuff for a while now. It's supposedly platonic, because of this whole assassin thing, but I don't know... I may have gotten myself into some deep shit, knowing I can't separate my feelings from my hormones." She's suddenly nostalgic, looking on the verge of tears and when she sniffles, Alexa shivers, unable to hide her discomfort.

     "Don't cry, Katya." She pleads knowing she won't be a good shoulder to cry on.

     The strawberry blonde girl giggles at her abnormal friend, dabbing her handkerchief at her eyes. "I won't. What I want you to know is that Ryan and I were also inexperienced when we began, but then it got better. So much better that we even experiment now."

     "Experiment?" She leans closer.

     The chilliness of the morning raises a few hairs on their skin as a wisp of air flows lightly between them.

     Kat giggles again, wiggling her eyebrows, "Y'know? Kinky stuff?"

     "You're a freak." Alexa states, pulling away. "And, I will not be having sexual intercourse with Phillipeño. We don't have contraceptives and we're amateurs. How will he know when to..."

     'What?' Katya's focus falls short with disbelief.

     "...Why are you looking at me like that?"

     Kat had grown tense after hearing the first bit of Alexa's response. 'How much does she not know?'

    She decides to poke at her knowledge first, asking quietly, "You don't know yet...?"

     "What?" Alexa is confused and slightly agitated when Kat's features darken.

     "We aren't sterile."

•°•

°•°
After This Chapter
• p r o c e e d w i t h c a u t i o n •

read • vote • comment • share
follow the author for more works after this one