Mission Accomplished ✓

The Score ft. XYLØ Bullet Proof
°~•~°

"don't let your fears take control." —Falling In Reverse
°• t h i r t y - t w o •°
°•°•°†°•°•°
°

The 25th of January, Year 2024.

     Three big men different ethnicities manage to rush out to go after Ryan, before Alexa decides to just 'light em up' instead of going with the first plan. She throws open the bedroom door, shooting the slow poke who is just exiting the bathroom, buckling the belt of his pants. And Phillip beside her, pulls out his rifle and begins to open fire on the panicking crowd below.

     No one has the time to grab their weapon, they're all doused with bullets and two by three, they drop like flies. David Rosanna is quite unlucky in this case, as there was an interrogation planned beforehand; he now lies in a mixture of his and his fellow gang buddies' bloody pool.

     "Ryan? Ryan!" Alexa freely screeches into her earpiece now, rushing down the stairs before Phillipeño.

     The now constipated member who was pleading for a bathroom earlier, peeks out from the small kitchen at the two teenagers carrying guns. The blind kid comes to a stop, while the other runs out the door, yelling, "Ryan, for fucksake!"

     Thinking it's probably safe, the man is about make his move, but the slightest shift he made unknowingly puts a bullet in his cranium. Phillip waits to hear the body fall, before going after Alexa and tuning into the awful conversation blasting in his ear.

     "Ryan, you're an assassin! A swordsman at that. Whip out that shiny katana of yours and use it how you're taught to." He adds out of the blue.

     Ryan is breathing heavily, gunshots echo behind him. "I can't... They have guns... Guns versus swords...? Really...? They'll shoot me... Before I can... Do a thing..."

     "Listen, stop thinking so much! Focus and—!" Alexa begins, but the boy snaps in frustration, feeling his heart pound with anxiety.

     "I'm too scared, okay?! I can't fucking concentrate!"

     Alexa stands in the front yard filled with old, musty vehicles. She huffs, wanting to beat something, but keeps her hands balled. She bites out, "Where are you, boy?"

     "Just down the road..."

     More gunshots are heard, louder, closer, and she sprints in the direction it's coming from with Phillip hot on her heels.

     "I can't talk anymore." Ryan heaves.

     'This is way too troublesome.' She thinks, however the need to get this boy back alive carries her further towards the sounds.

     The two come upon the thumping of heavy shoes and Phillip takes the lead with his great hearing. They slip into the dark of the dusty road, avoiding what little streetlights there are. Abruptly, they come upon a scene where Alexa has to grab his arm, pushing it back down when he tries to raise his gun. Slowly, she stoops, pulling out a pair of throwing knives from her boot. They turn into the only alley on the street that is pitch black, hearing the yelp and cry of a man. Knowing that it isn't Ryan's voice, yet riddled with angst, they move within the loud cry, to perfect their chances of getting closer without being heard.

     "Ryan, come in, where are you?" The girl whispers.

     "Here." Phillip grabs her hand to guide her as he listens.

     She peeks around a corner where a huge silhouette comes into sight, aiming his gun, hands shaking, at Ryan, who has his blade pressed to the neck of his brethren.

     "Shoot him!" The captured man grunts, before watching the life leave his friend's eyes when a knife lodges into the back of his neck. Ryan then decapitates him, looking over to Alexa and Phillipeño with a relieved sigh rushing pass his bloody lips, shoulders relaxing.

       Ryan almost manages to say something, maybe a joke, according to his goofy personality. However, a gun goes off, alerting all three and one loses their sense of their reality as their life swiftly thins in their eyes.

     The third and pissed burly man, turns his gun upon the others.

     Then comes Katya's voice, chipper, as if she hadn't disappeared for a whole half an hour, "Yes, I got him, guys! Mission Accomplished!"

•°•

°•°
After This Chapter
• p r o c e e d w i t h c a u t i o n •

read • vote • comment • share
follow the author for more works after this one