Guests ✓

Joyner Lucas ft. LogicISIS (ADHD)
°~•~°

"people are just fascinated by assassinations." —Louis Stokes
°• t w e n t y - t w o •°
°•°•°†°•°•°
°

The 20th of January, Year 2024.

     Alessandro Guiseppe and his son arrive at the 21st floor of 'Moskal Divine Fortress', the 5 star hotel which his business friend and his friend's business  all take up residency on the highest floors. The private elevator doors slide open, revealing the plastic smile of Micheal Frayer, ready to escort the VIP's to his boss.

     "Good afternoon, Mr. Guiseppe and young master Vincent." He bows his head slightly. "Please follow me." And, with his tablet in hand, he checks off their arrival on the schedule and starts to lead them to where Petro stands, at the doorway of the studio, keeping a critical eye on the teens.

     "Yes?" He says to his secretary without looking around.

     "The guests are here."

     Automatically, a smile stretches across his face and he turns to his old friend, grinning from ear to ear, "Alessandro!" The short Russian man steps up to the tall, middle-aged, Italian, reaching out with both his hands for a handshake.

     "Petro." He acknowledges, briefly shaking his hand.

     "What brings you here?"

     "A request."

     "You could've made a call."

     "No."

     Petro lifts his gaze to the silver, snake-like eyes of Alessandro Guiseppe, hearing the gruffness in his tone. This man is definitely serious and Petro is not about to test his fate with a drug lord. "Tell me your request." He states and Alessandro ushers his jittery son forward.

     Vincent is very tall at 6'4 with a broad face and strong jawline. His skin is a deep caramel (clad in formal wear) dark brown curls are a mess on his head and his amber eyes are like bullets, penetrating Micheal's annoying face, as he still wears a stiff smile trying to be polite. It is anything but.

     "My son is being stalked." Alessandro begins. "Y'know those hood gangs who think they rule the ghetto and they have nothing but unclean drugs and fowl language?" He spits bitterly, "One tried investing in my company, buying shares my ass. They were turned down, 'cause they weren't a legitimate cash flow. The big man's daughter has taken a liking to my son and they are using that as leverage."

     "She's not my type either." Vincent pipes in after slipping from between the two men.

     His father shoots him a glare that's telling him to stay one place. "As I was saying," Alessandro continues, "It's also disgusting that he's taking advantage of his daughters feelings. Anyway, I want the whole gang deleted. No one is to be left alive." Petro looks at him pointedly and rolling his eyes, he adds, "Except for the girl and any other child that may be involved, fine? I need your best and only your best to do this."

     Petro stares at the man with hard eyes. Micheal is sweating from the tension. And, Vincent disappears into the studio, curious from the noise emitting from the studio.

•°•

°•°
After This Chapter
• p r o c e e d w i t h c a u t i o n •

read • vote • comment • share
follow the author for more works after this one