Coma

Please pay attention to the video. Even if the music is not your liking, but it fits perfectly.It conveys the feelings of the protagonist.

Koma - A night that never ends Songtext 

A night parade Uninvited pictures

A night that never ends

I'm slipping away

A lonely emptiness

Beyond pain

Of grief and words

Clutches my heart

And I walk through the door

Through the door that leads to loneliness.

I sink into nothingness

Into endless emptiness

Only dark secret

oppressive gravity

I dream mad dreams

Of mercy and forgiveness

Sublime moments for eternity

I see shreds of my life

fragments of my being

Like knives piercing my heart

Mute screaming

There are no names here

I don't know who I am

Everything of importance

Loses its meaning

I fall deeper and deeper

Always deeper into the dream

Shunned by other children as a small child. Nothing more than a burden to his own parents. Every day he felt lonely and alone. Lost in his own thoughts. Screaming loudly inside, but nobody noticed.

He tried submissively to please his parents. Then there was an incident and the boy was suddenly alone. And also in the orphanage no one noticed him. To be quiet and to do everything that was asked for was the motto there.

Was it luck or bad luck that another family adopted him a year later? How does it live suddenly in a foreign country with a foreign language he did not understand?

Why did it take twenty years until someone finally came into his life and opened a door for him and brought him out of the darkness of his life, his everlasting night? And what happens when he falls in love with this other person of all people?

Will this other person return his feelings? Or will the shadows pull him back into his lonely emptiness and darkness?