Chapter 23. Yibo is jealous

After talking with Seo Joon and the brotherly reconciliation, both went back to the house together. Seo Joon joined his parents and Zhan went to find Yibo. In the end, he found him in their room where he was sitting with a wrinkled face and frowning.

"Here you are, I've been looking for you everywhere." Said Zhan after he entered the room and closed and locked the door behind him.

Yibo turned to Zhan and looked at him thoughtfully. Then he got up and walked towards Zhan, wrapped his arms around him and kissed him hard and wildly. "Woah, Yibo what has gotten into you?" Zhan asked, distraught at this rude kind of Yibo.

"You let him cuddle you. I hate that!" Said Yibo and looked at Zhan fiercely.

"Huh? I don't have Yibo. He just hugged me after we talked. A brotherly embrace, nothing more." Zhan replied, completely unbelieving that Yibo was obviously jealous.

"Nope. He cuddled you and you let him. I saw it. Because I was worried, I came back and saw him cuddling you." Said Yibo mad.

"That's not true. He didn't cuddle me. The only one allowed to do that is you. He just hugged me. Nothing more." Said Zhan calmly and tried to calm Yibo.

But Yibo was grumpy and would not listen. He left Zhan standing and sat stubbornly on the bed, arms outstretched in front of his chest and facing the window.

Zhan sat down on the bed next to Yibo and put his head on his shoulder. "He has given me his blessing. He accepts our relationship and wanted to test you. He said he wanted to make sure you were good to me." Explained Zhan.

Yibo snuggled his head against Zhan's and breathed audibly calmer. "That's good, I'm glad." He said to Zhan.

"Then you can look at me again now, okay? Don't be jealous. You know my heart is yours alone." Said Zhan and poked Yibo in his side with his hand.

In the reflection from the window Zhan could see Yibo smiling. "I love you my ZhanZhan and I'm just afraid you'll leave me." He said, after lifting his head and looking Zhan in the eyes.

"I have no intention of leaving you Yibo. Please don't worry too much. Let's enjoy this here and now instead of having such sad thoughts. I want to be with you and I don't care about anything else right now." Explained Zhan to him.

Yibo put his arms around Zhan's waist and laid him back on the bed. He sat over Zhan and bent forward to kiss him. "You are my one and only and everything ZhanZhan." He whispered and kissed Zhan sensuously and lovingly.

And if there hadn't been a knock on the door the next moment, Zhan and Yibo would surely have gone further than just kissing.

Yibo rolled down from Zhan and Zhan went to the door to see who was standing there. He opened the door and it was Zoey who immediately stormed into the room with a few bottles of beer and some snacks.

She chatted and wondered about the many guests, bitched about her cousin who was also visiting but actually dared to show up with the same dress as Zoey had.

Finally, shortly after three o'clock in the night, Zoey fell asleep in their room. Zhan and Yibo were cuddled together in bed and Zoey lay next to them. However, her loud snoring kept them from sleeping. So they used the time to kiss and cuddle together.

In the morning, after a sleepless night, Zhan and Yibo drove home to their shared flat. They wanted to be there before Zhan's parents to make sure the other two were there, awake and tidy.

An hour after they arrived home, they showered and changed their clothes. The doorbell rang. Yibo and Zhan had not said who was coming to visit and so it was Seungyoun who opened the door and took a breath when he saw Zhan's parents and not only them.

Seungyoun entered the living room with red cheeks, followed by Zhan's parents and Seo Joon. They all seemed not to have slept last night, because they all wore the same deep and dark circles under their eyes.

Li Wenhan stared at Seo Joon with eyes wide open. Seungyoun also stared at him and hardly managed to avert his gaze.

Li Wenhan whispered to Zhan, "I didn't think he was so sexy." In return, he received a sinister look from Yibo, who had immediately drawn Zhan closer to him.

"You had said that your parents were famous in Seoul or even South Korea, but I didn't think they were so famous. Doesn't your dad work at the Blue House?" Asked Seungyoun Zhan.

"Our parents both work there. Our mom is a lawyer and our dad is a politician." Explained Seo Joon and amazed Seungyoun and Li Wenhan because he speaks Chinese so well.

"Where did you learn our language? At school?" Asked Seungyoun.

"I have a little Chinese brother who didn't understand a word I said to him at the time. So I studied Chinese with a tutor and Zhan studied Korean. Until we could understand each other and teach each other." Explained Seo Joon with a look at Zhan and a smile.

"So you're a fighter, huh? Like, in the ring and everything?" Li Wenhan asked curiously.

Zhan's parents grinned incessantly at the curiosity about their eldest son. And he seemed to enjoy the attention.

"Yes, but in a cage rather than in a ring." Seo Joon replied and showed them a picture on his phone.

"Oh my God. What a body, wow. I'm impressed." Said Li Wenhan with eyes wide open and staring at the picture of Seo Joon. 

For a moment it looked like Li Wenhan started drooling

"How many fights have you had and how many have you won?" Asked Seungyoun.

"Fifty two fights and fifty won." Seo Joon replied.

Li Wenhan moved closer to Seo Joon and looked at some more pictures on his phone. He couldn't hide his interest in this Korean.

Zhan and Yibo smiled at each other when they saw how Li Wenhan almost sat on Seo Joon's lap and Seo Joon enjoyed the attention of the much smaller man.

"Looks like Li Wenhan likes your brother very much." Told Zhan's mother and laughed.

And because she said it in Korean and poor Li Wenhan didn't understand what she was saying at all, he laughed too while Zhan and Yibo giggled.

"It was obvious that something like this had to come from you, Mother." Seo Joon replied with a broad grin.

" Seo Joon replied with a broad grin