Chapter 7. The Roommate

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Xiao Zhan, the new roommate." Imagined Zhan.

His new roommate, who looked like he had just fallen out of bed, let him come into the apartment and closed the door behind them. Wang Yibo, his roommate with whom he also had to share his room, showed him the room and Zhan stayed in the door. "Only one bed?" He asked in shock.

"Yes, that's what the advertisement said." Explained Wang Yibo.

"Ah, OK. I didn't read it because my parents signed the contract for me." Said Zhan nervously.

The big double bed was in the middle of the room. Zhan stared at it in disbelief. Sure, he had been used to sharing his bed and he loved it. But next to him would be a damn handsome, sexy guy sleeping.

Zhan always found Seo Joon sexy, but this Wang Yibo surpassed him by far. Just the thought of having to sleep next to this Sexy Angel or God? made Zhan's cheeks turn red.

Wang Yibo showed him his closet, explained him how they do it with the desk, because there was only one of it. He also explained everything about cleaning the room.

"Ah, if there's anything else, just ask me." Said Wang Yibo and let himself fall back into the bed from which he obviously had fallen shortly before.

Zhan sat down with his two suitcases, opened one and packed the clothes out of it, into his closet. He held the picture of his family in his hands, kissed it and said in Korean that he would miss them very much and hoped to see them again soon.

"What are you mumbling about?" Yibo asked confused.

"Uh, nothing. Sorry if I disturbed you." Said Zhan shyly.

Zhan put the picture next to him and kept unpacking his suitcase when Yibo suddenly was behind him and pressed himself against his back, grabbed the picture of Zhan's family and took it to look at it.

With held breath Zhan followed the movements of Yibo. Is it now normal in China to get so close to a stranger? Zhan wondered as he tried to control his heartbeat.

Wang Yibo also made no attempt to move away from Zhan's back. Zhan sat there stiff as a board and didn't dare to move. He felt uncomfortable but at the same time he didn't want this Wang Yibo to leave again.

"Um, how old are you?" He asked Yibo.

"Nineteen years old and you?" He wanted to know about Zhan.

"Eighteen years old." Zhan replied.

"You speak with an accent and your family doesn't look like they're from China. So who are you, Xiao Zhan?" Asked Yibo.

"I lived in Seoul since I was six years old, adopted by a Korean family. But I was born here in Beijing, or rather a small town near Beijing." Explained Zhan truthfully.

"So why are you back now and not going to university in Seoul?" Asked Wang Yibo.

"It's a long story and I don't want to talk about it." Replied Zhan, to whose back Yibo was still clutching.

"Okay, accepted. But I hope you'll tell me about it sometime. After all, now we both share not only a room but also a bed. You should have a little faith in each other." Said Yibo and grinned.

Zhan could feel his cheeks blushing again and he wished for a thick layer of makeup to hide his blush of shame.

"You look so cute when your cheeks are red." Said Yibo and Zhan was making a serious effort not to take a gasp.

When Yibo let go of Zhan's back, Zhan thought he would get back into bed. But instead, he sat directly in front of Zhan and raised Zhan's chin with his hand. "You're really very cute." Said Yibo and giggled.