Chapter 18. POV YIBO Unexpected events...

First of all. Dear fans of Wen Ning / Yu Bin, don't get mad at me for making him a bad ex boyfriend. I just couldn't think of another one. In the next story, I will make it good again. I promise!

 I promise!

Chapter 18. POV YIBO Unexpected events...

Zhan had left for his weekend with Zoey and her parents and as soon as Zhan left the door, Yibo started missing him. He would have loved to run after him and hug him again.

But because Seungyoun and Li Wenhan were also at home and he didn't want to be exposed, he pretended that everything was fine. And while Seungyoun went back to his room to continue watching the movie he had started, Li Wenhan stayed with Yibo and sat with him in the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" Li Wenhan asked.

"Nothing, I'm fine." Yibo replied.

"Then why are you crying?" Asked Li Wenhan, who had never seen Yibo like this before.

And only then did Yibo realize his tears. He wiped them from his eyes only to make room for new tears. Why did he feel so terrible as soon as Zhan left the apartment?

"He'll be back on Sunday. If that's what's bothering you. It's only forty-eight hours." Said Li Wenhan, who looked over at Yibo with concern.

"I know. But I still miss him already." Admitted Yibo.

"I see. But sometimes it's good to be apart. And it's only those two days." Li Wenhan tried to comfort his best friend.

"It's only two days for you. For me, it feels like years." Yibo replied and wiped the new tears from his eyes.

"I know, my friend, I know." Told Li Wenhan and handed Yibo a tissue.

"What if he has enough of me?" Asked Yibo.

Li Wenhan looked at him questioningly. "What do you mean? Why should he be enough of you?" He wanted to know about Yibo.

"We haven't done it yet, you know." Yibo replied.

"Did what? Sex? Does Zhan not want it?" Li Wenhan wanted to know.

"It's me who wanted to wait." Yibo replied uneasily.

"Why? You two have been together how long now? Five weeks?" Li Wenhan asked and Yibo nodded.

"I don't want to rush things. I'm afraid if we rush into this, it won't hold." Gave Yibo an answer.

"About your ex? He was an asshole. And he's not even remotely like your Zhan. I don't think Zhan would do anything like your ex." Li Wenhan replied, who still remembered the story of Yibo and his ex-boyfriend very well.

Yibo had often thought about how all this could have happened. At that time, he returned from Seoul after one and a half years with a broken heart because of his one-sided love for Xiao Zhan.