Chapter 4// Ms. Rob My Heart

"Geez, the customers are so damn snappy."

Jimin plopped down beside his dad who was still recovering from the fall. His hand reached up to ruffle his blonde locks which had outgrown and shielded his eyes, creating a fringe.

It's only been two days since Jimin decided to replace his dad and do the catering and delivery but he was already complaining about everything. He even skated there because of his judgment on his dad's rusty bike.

"That's because you're probably being rude when doing the delivery. Learn to smile Jimin, not only to girls but to everyone."

Mr Park smiled while gently massaging his sore knees. Jimin sluggishly sat and tapped his dad's hand away before replacing it with his hand and massaged his knee.

"Whatever dad, as soon as you get back on your feet, I'm off the hook"

With those few weeks of rest and his son's help, Mr Park couldn't help but appreciate his son's kindness even though he looked rough about it. He knew Jimin would stay and help a little even after his recovery and that brought a smile to his wrinkled face.

"I'm sure you will soon find the joy in doing the work, son."

The room was filled, yet again, another comfortable silence before Mr Park snapped his fingers and pulled out a paper.

"Oh by the way, there's a new customer and she have requested a daily catering. She live down the street and you might as well put her last one the list so you can deliver it on your way back home"

Mr Park handed his son the information paper and patted his head before lying down on the bed to sleep. Jimin scanned the paper and read the address carefully. It sure was near his house.

"Ms Robinson?"

He whispered, not wanting to wake his tired dad up.
He put folded the paper and put it away before washing up for the night.

———

"Hyung!"

A smooth voice yelled for his friend, making Jimin halt the his board with a stomp of his foot and scanned the park to find his friend.

"Sup, Kook!"

The bunny jogged towards Jimin with his black board under his armpit and a bunny smile plastered on him. It's been hours since Jimin's departure to do the deliveries since its a weekend and everyone is staying home to do chores and work, too busy to grab food by themselves.

"Where have you been, man? You haven't hang out with us at the park since forever"

The boy frowned and dramatically pouted, making Jimin chuckled. He adjusted the bag pack that had a few containers which was his last few deliveries. He would love to hang out and skate with them but not before the deliveries by the time he's done with them, his friends would have gone home.

"Sorry, Kook but I need to help my dad with the catering. He got injured"

Jimin's statement made Jungkook gasped and worry filled his bunny mind.

"Is uncle Park alright? What happened?"

Jungkook's question triggered the elder boy's memory, reminding the sudden and unwanted visitation from his mom. Just thinking about the woman make him sick to the stomach.

"That whore came back and y'know, same old bitch face and bitch attitude."

Jimin rolled his eyes and crossed his arms as he huffed in annoyance, recalling her determination of dragging him to Gangnam with her. Jungkook gagged dramatically as if he's vomiting and scrunched his nose.