Chapter 26// The Beginning (SMUT)

🔝*Play the song while reading*🔝

"Urghhh my eyes are burningggg"

Harley whined loudly as her fingers gently rubbed her eyes to soothe the stinging sensation she got from all the studying and assignments. She's been studying non-stop after she came back from school not because she's an egghead but because she was trying to get distracted from the person who lingered in her mind for the passed hour.

Park Jimin

She closed her eyes and leaned back with sigh, letting her mind wander off to the dashing man. His smirk, his teasing touch, his body and those thick thighs.....

Harley unknowingly bit down her lips, feeling slightly needy. Her fingers frustratedly tapped on her thighs before they started to caressed them, recalling how he stroked them in the cafeteria.

Suddenly, the door bell rung and scared the crap out her. Then she remembered the old delivery man who delivers her catering dinner.
Her body jolted up and fixed her shirt before rushing to the door, not wanting the old man to wait in the chilly night.

"Good even-"

Harley's breath got stuck in her throat making her choked on her gasp. Her eyes widening upon landing on the figure in front of her that did nothing but bless her sight.

A hand in the pocket of his ripped jeans, weight shifted to one leg, another hand having her dinner dangling on his fingers with the smirk she love oh so much.

He leaned in a kissed her cheeks with a chuckled followed after.

"Good evening to you too, babygirl"

He winked before passing by her and entered into the familiar apartment without her visitation. He strolled to the kitchen and placed the plastic bag onto the kitchen island before turning around only to have his girlfriend frozen to the ground and her eyes staring at him that boosted his cockiness seeing how he had affected her as how she had the effect on him.

With the same old sexy smirk, he walked towards her and closed the door for her before leading the stunned girl to the kitchen.

"Why are you staring at me like that? Aren't you happy to see your boyfriend?"

Jimin slightly pouted and leaned heavily against the island while Harley tried to snapped back to reality and ignore her growing needs. She cleared her throat and took her eyes off him to focus of getting her empty filled.

"No no....I'm just surprised that you're doing the delivery instead of the old man"

She fumbled around a little to find her utensils and also to distract herself from her dashing boyfriend that just so happened to appear in front of her doorstep when she got needy for him.

Yeah....definitely not a good idea having the person you crave for standing right in front of you.

She mentally restrained herself from staring too much and continued with her preparation for dinner but her slightly sweating forehead and uneven breathing didn't go unnoticed by her equally needy, or rather, horny boyfriend because Jimin found himself smirking as he was in a rather easy situation where he could have her right then and there.

As Harley turned her back on him to search for plates. Jimin's eyes trailed to her shorts that was riding up as she walked. His eyes narrowed as they focused on those juicy butt cheeks and slowly licked his lips. His groin pressed against the island with his hands over his mouth and quietly hissed at the pressure while he imagined he was pressing against her.