Chapter 62// Dinner Awaits

"Ahh Jimin! Stop!"

"Come one baby you can take it"

"No Ji- AHHH"

"You have to stretch babygirl, come on!"

"AHH JIMIN BABY I CANT"

He finally moved away from her, leaving Harley panting and her legs shaking from the immense pain between her legs.

"You almost did the split, babe. Just a little more"

With her cheeks pressed against the fluffy carpet and her body sprawled across the floor like a starfish. Limbs, especially her legs, were aching from her attempting the yoga split shown in the Youtube tutorial. But even with her boyfriend's help, Harley was still screaming on top of her lungs every time she attempt it.

Jimin readjust her position so she would lay on her back before started massaging her thighs and calves, helping to soothe her pain.

"How can the others do it with no sweat and then there's me...."

"At least you're flexible when we fuck"

The girl tsked and slapped his arm for being cheeky and dirty but she knew very well it's was his way of cheering her up which no doubt worked because Harley was blushing and grinning.

Jimin's giggles died down when he pressed on her aching thighs and it caused her to hissed. His heart tugged at the sight of her scrunched face as she held in her discomfort.

"Remind me why are you attempting split?"

"For the delivering, remember? Doctor Kim said it's easier and might be less painful for someone flexible to give birth."

He sighed before pulling her up and sit on his lap before pecking her lips. A soft smile tugged his lips as he stared at his girl. Eyes sparkled and smile widened.

Harley tilted her head in confusion upon seeing Jimin's brightening expression. She crooked an eyebrow, gesturing for an explanation for his cute yet creepy change in expression.

"Mama is so thoughtful and papa fucking loves her"

Chuckles left her mouth as she booped his nose with hers. Harley got used to his vulgar romance and how he expresses his love in such badass way and she cherished it a lot, maybe even turn on.

As Harley prepared for her motherhood with all the yoga, lotion and researches, Jimin wasted no leisure when it comes to helping her. His usual napping or gaming have turned into doing chores, cooking meals and helping Harley with her yoga split which he loves the most because that ass of her was out and about to feast his horny eyes. Can you blame him though? watching his girlfriend stretch in sports bra and skin tight leggings was merciless for his boner but the boy learned to control his hormones and be a better boyfriend to support her.

Her baby bump wasn't visible yet considering she's only a few weeks into pregnancy but the couple had already begun planning their welcoming ceremony for their baby which they still don't know the gender of.

The weekend came to an end and the couple got ready for Monday which they had to separate for almost the entire day since they had different schedules but Jimin promised to wait for her at home with his homemade spaghetti and tomato soup saying it's to educate the baby of cultural foods, which made Harley laughed at his cuteness.

———————

"You got your vitamins?"

"Yeap!"

"Your water bottle?"

"Just took it"

"The chocolates?"