Chapter 55// In-Laws

"Okay how do I look"

The mere question that have been asked for the nth times today had Harley rolling her eyes and sighing. She would've compliment him with all sincerity and love but that wasn't the case because Jimin have asked the same question with the same words and same sentence for so many times that Harley swore she would pinch his cheeks til he look like her fetus instead of her boyfriend.

They have been traveling on train for hours and counting since Harley's hometown unexpectedly is in Gwangju which is hours away from the big city, Seoul, and Jimin didn't waste a second before asking the girl to perform her Jeolla dialect that she had skillfully hidden from many people excluding Hoseok. Her perfectly trained modern Korean had people mistaken her to be the city girl, born in Seoul but that wasn't the truth.

Jimin being Jimin, couldn't help but get turn on like a maniac when he first heard her speaking in dialect and might he add, it was hot. The boy could've gotten a boner just by hearing her talk in that beautiful accent of hers even though he couldn't really understand since the dialect was way different then the modern Korean but he didn't mind at all.

Even though they still have hours to go, Jimin found himself worrying over little details of his look and outfits, wanting to make sure he's in top notch when meeting his in-laws. But the boy didn't notice his girlfriend's gradually growing irritation that he have caused with his constant questions.

"You.look.amazing.Park Jimin. Handsome, dashing, heartthrob, sexy, hotass man"

Harley blurted it all in monotone, hoping to end his anxious questions with piles of compliments but Jimin seemed to have taken them seriously and boosted his ego and cockiness when his girl described him like that.

He smirked before leaning towards the girl who's blankly gazing out the window of the train. His hand made it's way to her thigh and caressed it which startled her a little and made her faced him.

"Am I now? Wow....thanks a lot babygirl"

Jimin moved his hand from her thigh to her face and caressed her cheeks with the back of his hand. She would've given in if she wasn't tired from all the traveling but Harley was exhausted and she just stared at him expressionlessly before heavily landing her head onto his shoulder with a sigh.

"Oh, is my babygirl tired?"

He moved his hand back to her thigh and tenderly caressed her. Harley just hummed and drifted off with her eyelids getting droopier. It wasn't long before soft snoring sounded into Jimin's ears and his lips stretched as he cooed at her.

The once brightly lit sky is now darkened and sprinkled with specks of blinking dusts. The horizon that once painted with hues of yellow and orange is now lined with navy blue and black yet mesmerizing. The blurry scene of the buildings and forests went by as the train zoomed passed cities. The inky sight outside wasn't much different than the dimly lit train that had it's lights switched to warm yellowish color where passengers were able to fall into peaceful slumbers.

However, Jimin didn't fall for the tempting environment around him and stay awake while staring at the girl on his shoulders. He couldn't bring himself to close his eyes when his beauty laying in her restful state. His arms pulled her in closer and let her melt into his warm embrace as she snuggled deeper and hummed in her snores. His hand caressed her head and massaged her scalp while planting soft kisses on her forehead. Another of his hand reached for the girl's ring finger and caressed it.

"I will ring you someday....I promise"

—————

Her back was still stiff and her ass and thighs still cramping from the long train ride they took to get to Gwangju which finally the couple have arrived. Even though they have reached Harley's hometown, the couple were taking their sweet time strolling around not because they're on a date but because their asses were sore from being planted on their seats for hours and they needed to get a stretch before heading to Harley parents house.