Chapter 52// To Die For

Marble tiles beneath his bare feet, sending chills up his spine the moment he stepped in. Diamond chandeliers reflecting his glistering eyes as they shone on the visitors. The huge white entrance behind him didn't fail to greet them elegantly which only added to the list of reasons for their gapped mouth.

It only got grander as Harley and Jimin walked further into the mansion in Gangnam which has claimed it's spot under the 'Top 10 Most Luxurious Mansions in Gangnam" and coincidently owned by Jung Hoseok's parents.

It may be a home to Hoseok and Serene but Jimin felt completely out of place even though he was supposed to be one of the masters here. Stepping into the gold-like building was like entering into another dimension for the younger male as his eyes couldn't stay off the walls of it.

Everything his mother offered him was right in front of his eyes. Wealth, property and power but funny to say he had absolutely no desire for those. His eyes unknowingly made it's way to the beautiful girl beside him and a smile creeped upon his lips.

While Jimin was awing at the exterior and interior of the mansion, Harley had her eyes on her best friend the entire time. Watching Hoseok from head to toe, noticing all the small changes he had throughout the whole ride and upon arriving at his house.

Jimin leaned to her ears and whispered before patting her back to urge her to be there for her best friend.

"Go. Hoseok needs you"

Harley turned to face her smiling boyfriend which caused her to grin before kissing the boy. She mouthed a thank you before jogging towards Hoseok while Jimin quietly followed behind as the trio went to the hallway of rooms.

As he inspected the empty hallway while his girlfriend went into Hoseok's room to comfort him and tuck him in for a nap, a woman dressed in black and white approached Jimin with a warm smile.

"Good evening, young man. Mrs Jung have arranged rooms for you and your girlfriend. Please follow me and get settled"

The woman bowed before walking down the hallway. Jimin quickly went to get Harley as the maid didn't bother to wait for his respond. The boy slipped into his brother's bedroom where he last seen his girl went in.

He found himself awing again upon entering the aesthetically pleasing bedroom. It was huge and spacious with dark grey and navy blue as it's theme color along with gold and white essences here and there. He found Harley sitting at the edge of a king sized bed while patting her sleeping best friend. Beside the bed was another double door that probably leads to Hoseok's piles of branded and expensive clothings like the ones he would usually wear to school.

"Baby let's go. The maid is showing us our room"

Jimin softly whispered seeing his brother practically snoring but he understood why. The older male hve been getting on off trauma attacks and that indeed drained him out. Harley let out a sigh before nodding and following her boyfriend out of the bedroom, leaving her best friend to get some rest.

The couple stepped out of the bedroom and surprised to see the maid at the end of the corridor with a stiff smile as she waited for them. Jimin draped his arm around the girl as they strolled towards the lady.

They walked further down the hallway and eventually led to their temporary bedroom which didn't fail to awe the couple. King sized bed with silk sheets, wool carpet spreading across the tile and another spacious and empty closet right beside the bathroom that they knew was going to make them awe again.

"Please get acquainted here and prepare for the dinner at 7pm. Mrs Jung requested to see the guests in these outfits for the night"

The couple snapped their heads towards the maid only to find her bowing at the door before leaving. They blinked in confusion as they glanced between the black box with white ribbon that was placed on the bed by the maid and the door where she just went out like a robot.