Chapter 51// Sleepover

"Baggage claim for Flight...."

The announcer sounded through the busy airport with newest information for the flight SNU students were on. People stumbled through the escalator to get to the main hall where their luggages were being claimed.

It was no different for the Ivy League University students as they too lined up at the sides of the moving baggage carousel. However, three particular students found themselves in a rather messy situation in which Hoseok broke his luggage handle from him almost having a trauma attack and Harley calming him down while Jimin glared daggers into a specific woman's vacant eyes.

The older male had his gaze stuck to the ground while his younger brother stood in between their mother and the first born.

Jimin was smart enough to choose a packed area where witnesses were all around and reporters capturing the fake elegance of the high society woman who surprisingly came to fetch her son. He knew she couldn't do anything to Hoseok while she's under pairs of eyes and her landing a slap on her own flesh and blood would only strip her off her highly respected titled.

Therefore, Serene found herself grinning at her second born who showed nothing but despise and threat to make sure his mother doesn't cross the line. Her fake smile widened as she started approaching the gulping boy in the arms of his best friend.

"Welcome home, Hobi. Mother missed you so much...."

Serene brushed her shoulder against Jimin and lightly shoved Harley aside, trying to put up a show that screamed, awww she missed her son~ the reporters cooed at the woman lovingly interaction with the boy. She was rocking the tall boy in her arms and patting his head but also making sure his back was facing the cameras so they don't witness his blank yet scared face.

"We've got a lot to talk about....Jung Hoseok...."

She whispered into his ears through her gritted teeth, causing the boy to breath shakily and gulped. Her whisper was fortunate to be silent by the reporters cooing but the couple heard it loud and clear.

Jimin clenched his fists and jaw as he watched that disgusting woman hugging Hoseok. Heat built up in him seeing his older brother timid figure but a soft hand held his fists and unclenching them. He glanced to the side and immediately melt at his girlfriend's worried and heartbroken eyes as she stared at her best friend.

Her mouth opened and closed as if she was hesitating on saying something but with one last gulp, Harley voiced with much excitement and beamed at Serene.

"Aunty Serene! Can I sleepover at your house tonight? Hoseok and I would love to hang out more"

Her voice pitched and squeaked, trying to sound innocent and playful in which the reporters have recorded and cooed. She knew she had to gain the public attention so they whatever happens to her when she stayed over in that mansion, that woman won't be able to deny her disgusting act.

Jimin's eyes widened at his girlfriend's sudden suggestion and change in tone. He couldn't just let her go into that hellish mansion alone so he gulped before imitating the girl's bubbling demeanor.

"I think it's a great idea, babe. I would like to join as well Mrs Jung, if that doesn't trouble you."

The woman's eyes twitched in annoyance and anger as the couple suggested the sleepover. She knew what they're onto but she couldn't reject it since cameras around her were waiting to record her answer to the beaming couple.

She pulled a wide smile before answering back with almost the same tone.

"Of course, children. You're the mansion's favorite guest after all. Let's go. Mr Jung is waiting for Hoseok"