Chapter 13//Tension Building

"Good morning, my name is Jimin. Park Jimin"

Harley was beyond confused as the freshmen weakly smiled at the audience, which by the way, was drooling. The Ivy League university is filled with brains but not much visual. Hence, the desperation for someone like Harley and Jimin to be their classmate.

Even with much puzzlement, Harley still waved with a huge grin at her new friend which is now her new uni-mate. She did realize she know very little about this new friend of her other than the fact that he's her delivery and now, surprising, is studying in the same university as her.

Jimin shyly waved back, completely opposite of his usual bold and confident fuckboy facade.

The rest of the welcoming ceremony was a boring event as students preformed their some old routine to welcome them.

Harley did perform a skit to briefly introduce her major which is History and as per usual, students were more interested in her beauty than the performance. Jimin, however, was rather nodding and actually interested in her major. Then again, it's Harley so he had to be interested in it if he wants to get her.

"Please enroll to your respective lectures....."

The principal announced followed by several another announcement while students get acquainted with each other.

"Jimin!"

The mentioned boy whipped his head around to meet a pair of beauty glistering eyes. Harley waved profusely to get his attention and it did. He smiled and approached the girl without caring the people he shoved aside.

"Harley...."

He whispered dramatically as if he just crossed the thousand seas to meet her. As he took a step closer, a hand came between them and he found Hoseok glaring at him while sipping on a smoothie.

"Nice to see you again, Park"

Hoseok used his reached arm that initially blocked Jimin from possibly kissing his best friend to shake hand with the hand. Jimin accepted mindlessly while his eyes stayed on the girl in front of him.

"I'm so confused tho, Jimin. Aren't you working? You're literally my delivery guy!"

Harley dramatically waved her arms and accidentally smacked Hoseok's jaw. He returned her oh so kind gesture by roughly poking her cheeks.

"Long story short. The delivery was just me helping my dad and now I'm back to the school life, y'know?"

Jimin winked at her which was supposed to make her breath hitched or some shy shit but instead she laughed and ruffled his blonde. Isn't that what she would do to Hoseok? He pouted at the unexpected result he got.

Hoseok caught onto how his best friend literally friend-zoned the man who was clearly thirsty for her. He smirked at Jimin's failed attempt in getting Harley to react like how his another hoes would.

Harley talked about getting lunch together and walked ahead of the boys as she mumbled about having a dilemma between eating her favorite chicken noodle soup or trying something new.

Jimin watched her skipped to the cafeteria and his eyes trailed to her lower part of her body. That ass tho...Unfortunately his boner was interrupted by Hoseok's nudge in his rib.

"Stop staring at my best friend's ass, perv"

Hoseok rolled his eyes and followed Harley to the cafeteria. It's getting harder to get her....Jimin sighed in defeat before walking behind them.