Chapter 46// Too Tied Up

(Mature content)

The couple watched the older boy snored quietly in his sleep as they cuddled up to each other on Jimin's bed while Harley cleared things up.

After tucking her best friend to bed, Harley noticed her puzzled boyfriend fiddling with his duvet so she figured it's only fair if she attends to him as well. She crawled up to his bed and Jimin instantly secured her in his arms, as if he was scared of Hoseok possibly hurting her even after he witnessed her magic on the boy.

"...tying him onto a chair and whipped his thighs with different canes-"

"Why his thighs though?"

Jimin mumbled his question as he stared at Hoseok's sleeping figure. His chest slowly raised up and down when he snored, messy hair being gently blown at by his breath as if he didn't just went psycho mode a minute ago.

Harley deeply sighed as she recalled the horrible scenes from when she found her best friend tied to a chair with perfectly clean face but open wounds on his thighs and she knew exactly why.

"Because thighs are the only part that he can't show unless he strip in front of everyone. You can't even see it when he wears shorts. It's a way she used to make sure he doesn't expose her dark secret of child abuse"

She whispered, slightly trembling from the memories. She knew the woman was wicked and evilly smart when it comes to covering things up and her abuse towards Hoseok was only one of the many secret she buried.

"M-My mother did that?....but why...."

Jimin whispered, feeling pity towards his brother. His mother hasn't shown any physical abusive signs towards him but he sure was emotionally scarred but that still doesn't match what the older male had gone through.

"Because Hobi....Hobi was her first born and in their society, first borns must carry the family's wealth and legacy but he wasn't doing that. Plus, he met me and we became best friends but that only put more whip scars onto his thighs"

Harley took a deep breath before continuing even though she wasn't feel like going down the memory lane and recall those dark past but she knew Hoseok couldn't do it and Jimin needs to know.

"He have tried committing suicides but she always caught him. She couldn't let her first born die because that would bring her shame and lost of power. Hoseok was able to stand firm until he's 21 and a legal adult which meant she couldn't hurt him anymore but that doesn't he's safe....yet"

She turned to see her boyfriend who seemed to be in daze, trying to take in every new information.

"I only know so much and I'm pretty sure you and Hobi have more to catch up"

Harley sighed and stood up before tucking her boyfriend in. She had a lot going in her mind after seeing her best friend having one of his episode and she needed some air but Jimin tugged her wrist.

"Can you sleep here tonight? I uh...still kinda scared of...him...."

The boy timidly pointed at the sleeping Hoseok. Harley breathed out a chuckled, finding her boyfriend cute when he's scared but she couldn't blame him because she shit her pants when she first witnessed Hoseok went berserk.

She lightly nodded and switched off the lights before laying down beside Jimin. He immediately pulled her close and spooned her while pecking her shoulder.

Harley hummed at his tender gesture but before she could drift off to sleep, her eyes found a glass frame with packets of colored sand laying at the corner of the room like they were kicked probably by her best friend.