Chapter 50// No Nut Week

•mature content ahead• (nudity)

The silhouette of his bathing girlfriend became clearer as he inched closer to the bathroom. His hand wrapped around the knob and quietly turned it and to his luck, the door opened. A wide smiled stretched across his face and he struggled to hold back his squealing, feeling excited to see his goddess-like girlfriend in all her glory.

The door cracked open and Jimin slipped his body into the bathroom before quietly closing the door and locking it with a light click. His pupils dilated at the sight of Harley's silhouette behind the thin shower curtain. Heart thumping and adrenaline rushed through his body, Jimin was beyond ready to spend his night here in this bathroom.

His feet moved towards the shower like being pulled by magnets but his brain snapped him out and he backed away to check himself in the mirror. He removed his shirt and pants, leaving his black Calvin Klein boxers on. Hands raking his hair back and to expose his forehead that Harley loved so much before they moved down to brushed his chocolate abs that he have been secretly working on for this particular trip.

He traced his jawline and brushed his eyebrows with his fingers. A smirk tugged his lips as he checked himself out and completely satisfied with his visual. He winked at himself before mouthing, time to fuck my gorgeous girlfriend good.

He turned his head towards the shower only to abruptly halt with a shock expression after seeing his girlfriend wrapped in a towel with arms crossed and crooking an eyebrow as she scanned him from head to toe.

Jimin was too engrossed in making sure he looked fine as hell before surprising Harley with his dreamy body that he didn't realize the shower being turned off. He would've been disappointed but seeing her in a towel with her cleavage forming because of her crossed arms and water rolling from her neck down to her legs only turned him on as if he was being teased.

"Hey babygirl...."

The horny boy whispered lowly as he drawn himself to her. Harley bit her lower lip to hold herself from smiling at the tempting pet name. The girl knew what he was craving but she couldn't just grant his wish, not after his childish behavior this afternoon.

Her eyes quickly scanned his well sculpted body and drooling visual before averting to his hooded eyes blankly. The boy inched closer but before he could capture her savory lips, a finger stopped him at his chest.

The confused boy with puckered lips glanced down to see the girl's index finger preventing him from advancing forward. He looked up and blinked in confused seeing Harley unfazed face.

"What are you doing?"

Harley extended her arm to increase their distance, causing Jimin to pout with a frown.

"Me? I'm just going for Zoe's suggestion...I mean....don't you want it too? Getting fucked by your hot boyfriend in the shower, hmm?"

The boy licked his lips and wiggled his eyebrows, trying to bring the girl into the mood which seemed to work when she smirked and approached him. His heart thumped faster as she closed in and ran her hands from his chest to his abs and fingers tugged on his boxers. She brushed her nose against his neck and hot breath hitting his jaw making him go weak but what she said next was a cockblock at its finest.

"No"

She huffed and walked away to the sink to apply her skincare, leaving the boy dumbfounded with his member slightly arousing.

"W-What? N-No? What do you mean no?!"

His voice raised confusingly and annoyed as well.