Chapter 14// Art My Ass

Oh fuck no....

Was all the drained boy could think of with his emptied mind. The newly entered porcelain lady stood tall on her red stilettos while twirling a strand of hair with her finger.

She looked wayyyyy ugly now that she's under bright light unlike the dim ones back in the club. He was filled with regret and disgust that he shoved his dick up an ugly slut's hole.

"Mind introducing yourself, Jimin?"

The purr she let out seriously got him gagging on his own vomit. Jimin shakily stood up while avoiding eye contact with his lecturer. Even the sound of that made him want to choke out loud. Usually he would be utterly turned on by teacherxstudent kink but surprising he found himself desiring to dig a hole and hide in it forever.

"My name is Jimin. Nice to meet you...all"

He's shaking and stuttering but the kind he had in front of his crush, Harley. But it was a mixture of embarrassment + disgust + and of course the urge to disappear.

"Pleasure meeting you, Jimin"

She purposely imitating the voice she used when he fu- *cough*, but he was 1000% turn off and just want to hide in a ostrich's ass when the whole class glanced between the teacher and freshman weirdly.

She swayed her hips and proceeded her class. Jimin heaved a sigh, mentally planning to keep this slut away from Harley so he wouldn't stain Harley's image of him.

Gotta keep that angel baby shit up before wrecking his love like a daddy right?

The class begun with the easier task which was 'sketching your mind' which involved involuntarily move of hands on the canvas and letting your mind do your thing. All art geniuses master this and Jimin was no exceptional.

The porcelain lecture quickly checked on the students before approaching her favorite freshman at the back. After misunderstanding the uncomfortable Jimin showed as if he was building sexual tension between them, the lecture figure to do him a favor by visiting him at the back of the class and be sure to build the tension more.

Standing in front of Jimin's canvas where his half-completed art was not shown to her. She bent slightly forward just a perfect view of her cleavage for him but sadly he wasn't paying attention to her at all as his eyes fixed firmly on his hand as he draws.

She frowned in disappointment and decided to initiate the move, opposite of what happened back in the club.

"So, what are you drawing?"

She didn't even address him and startled him with her snake like voice. The boy blinked a little before his expression dropped along with his hand. His body hunched slightly with his face screaming 'get the fuck out of my sight'.

Before he could bluntly reply her, someone beside him let out a gasp.

"You drew Robinson!"

The whole class whipper their heads around at Taehyung's loud exclaim. The nosy students scurried over to Jimin's work spot and all wowed in unison the moment they laid their eyes on the canvas.

It was suppose to be a sketch but the freshman took it as far as painting it with pastel colors, which was Harley's favorite range of shades.

The canvas portrayed a girl with sculptured face and doll eyes. Her hair drawn with dots of pastel colored baby breath. The delicacy of the drawing emphasized on how baby she was in his heart. But the students might be thinking the admiration he had for the university's goddess was his reason to draw her.