Chapter 8//Too Dead to Date

"Son! What happened to you?! Your face is a wreck!"

A stinging touch burnt his bruised face, making him flinched and hissed at his dad. He tried not to move too much so his face muscles won't contract and burn even more.

"Dad! It's stings!"

Jimin whined but Mr Park just smacked his back to shut the big baby up causing the poor boy to hissed even louder.

"What happened though? Did you get beat up? Again?"

Mr Park sighed at the thought of his son getting into a fight again. Although it's been quite awhile since his son's last commotion but he couldn't help but doubt his change. After all, Jimin did get suspended from high school for punching a teacher.

"Just...fell....I guess?"

"You guess? You- never mind"

Mr Park slowly got up and went straight to bed, not even requesting a massage from his son. His ankle still aches whenever he walks and this made him even more worry of when will he recover.

Jimin tsked and treated the wounds himself. He lifted his shirt up and scanned the patches of blue black painting his torso. It even irritates whenever he inhale sharply.

"So much for asking a goddess out for a date, huh?"

He whispered to himself with a small grin as he recalled her smile when she said yes. Maybe getting beat up is worth after all.

After few seconds of staring at his torso, a brick of thought dropped on him.

I'm going out with Harley Robinson.....IM GOING OUT WITH HARLEY ROBINSON?!?! HOLY SWEET JESUS!!!!! WHAT DO I DO!!??!?! OMG!

Jimin frustratedly ruffled his hair and groaned loudly. He never think it through and those words just came out without filtering in his brain. Does he even possess one?

He chewed on his nails nervously and his eyes constantly shifting trying to find something, anything, to help him.

"I'm so dead....."

He heavily leaned against the wall and slumped down.

—————

"I still can't believe you're going on a date! WITH YOUR DELIVERY GUY!"

Hoseok threw his hands in the air dramatically. He's been acting like a drama queen ever since his best friend included the fact that Jimin is her delivery guy and after that he wouldn't stop emphasizing on that as if he's trying to wake Harley up.

"Stop screaming like a horse before I throw you out of the winder"

"You live on the 6th floor so I would've been dead if you do that"

"That's the whole point"

Harley roughly poked Hoseok's chest with her pen before continuing on her assignment. Even though Hoseok was her partner, all he contributed was bunch of snacks and tons of screaming. Best assignment partner.

"But technically, it's not a date"

Harley voiced out while still focusing on her work. Her best friend stopped his whining and leaned closer, resting his chin on her shoulder.