Chapter 15// Art My Ass Pt.2

You and I both know you're too tainted for someone like you so why don't you stop acting like an angel and be the beast you are between sheets?

Her disgusting voice echoed in his disheveled mind as he absentmindedly wobbled his way to a familiar apartment complex. He glanced at the food container and the canvas in his palms before looking up to the university dormitory.

He dragged his feet into the lift and lazily pressed the 6 button. With his mind still occupied by the eventful day, Jimin stepped out of the lift once it dinged. He allowed his feet to take him down a familiar hallway yet it was quiet unlike the first time he was here.

13....

He idiotically grinned at the number. Before his knuckles could knock on the door, laughter erupted from the end of the hallway and soon a bunch of drunken boys stumbling around.

Their laughters died down once they spotted the freshman with blurry vision. One of them stretched his lips and smiled at the older male.

"You....y-you're that handsome freshman everyone have been talking about, right?"

Jimin just slightly nodded while the group approached him. One of them swung his arm over his shoulders as they surrounded him with their smelly alcohol breaths.

"Wait wait wait"

The boy squinted his eyes at the pastel colored canvas in his hand before erupted into loud braying.

"You're the one who successfully took Harley out for a date, aren't you?"

They begun braying together and slapping each other's arms. Jimin frowned at their sudden outburst.

"You don't really think that was a date, did you?"

One of them wiped his non-existence tear after calming from their laughter. Jimin stayed silent at his question. Isn't it a date, though? As if the boys read his question in his mind and had a second outburst. Jimin started to get annoyed by their drunken and messy state but he might be a hypocrite if he lecture them since he literally fuck girls when he's drunk.

"Dude! It's obvious she accepted you out of pity! Hahahaha! Look at you, a delivery guy who miraculously got in SNU with a full scholarship! Of course she feels bad about rejecting you!"

They begun bursting in loud laughter while stumbling back to their apartment, leaving Jimin staring at the 13 numbered door.

He should be defending himself and brag about his skills in bed and probably got more pussies then the boys can ever get in the future but he didn't instead he felt stinging sensation in both his heart and eyes.

Did I look pitiful to her? Are they telling the truth? Am I...that pathetic?

For a split second the thought of second thinking his mother's offers flashed across his mind it immediately disappeared when a sweet voice shouted from behind the closed door.

"Whoever is out there, be quiet! I'm memorizing Zeus' hundred wives!"

Fast pattering footsteps inched closer to he door and Jimin quickly placed the food container on the welcoming carpet in front of the door before running away but the canvas slipped from his grip forcing him to stop to grab it.

"Jimin?"

The sweet voice called out to him making his screeched in his escape. He quickly patted his cheeks and fixed his havoc stated before facing his crush with a weak smile.

"G-Good evening, Harley"

The greeted girl smiled brightly and his heart instantly melted. She walked out and led him into her apartment before picking up the food container from the ground.