Chapter 9//Painted Breath

The morning sun warmed her fair skin and chilly breeze lifted her long hair slightly over her shoulders. She was bouncing in her steps as she took the same route to her ivy league university.
Is it because her upcoming lecture was mythology or is it because she's hanging out with her delivery guy tonight.

The last time they met was when Jimin came to delivery her dinner and frankly he seemed even more nervous and fidgeted a lot. He's not that guy that straddled her or keep coming up with laughable methods to get her in bed.

He was constantly shifting in his spot, scratching his neck, eyes wavering everywhere but her. But the girl just brushed it off since she was starving and munched away the dinner, not even escorting him out.

That's until the nerve wrecking man brought up their date. Well, to Jimin it's a date but to Harley it's a hang out to clear his debt to her. Nonetheless, Jimin still tie himself in a bundle of nerves.

He told her he would pick her up by 7pm tonight that's mean her best friend have to, finally, take over the assignment and finish it up.

"Hobi!"

Harley cheerfully screamed, imitating how he would usual do it. The mentioned boy covered his ears in annoyance remembering how she pleaded him to finish the assignment while she's gone.

"Stop yelling, woman"

"Says the screaming horse"

Hoseok playfully slapped her arm and both giggled like children but abruptly stopped when a tall figure towered over them.

Hoseok knew exactly who was it and it didn't favor him. He glared at the towering figure, restraining himself not to swing at him.

"Hi babygirl"

Harley almost gagged at the cringe pet name. It did not sound flattering at all, rather it sound creepy.

"What do you want, Oscar."

Hoseok gritted out. It didn't even sound like a question, more like a hint for him to screw off. But the tall boy just smirked and planted onto his spot.

"You're not really going out with him, aren't you?"

Oscar stepped closer and as if it was routined, Harley backed away and Hoseok stepped in to block the boy's further access to the timid girl. She wasn't scared of boys as she is of Oscar. That devil just never learn what's personal space even after her best friend beat him up, twice.

"Why not? He's nice. Unlike someone"

Oscar scoffed at Harley's response. A perfect girl like her can never be seen with someone like Jimin. Not when she is a goddess herself.

"That rat is just a delivery guy. And you know those low class are dirt!"

Harley's eyes widened at his rude and brainless comment. She was never regraded just cause she has the mind and beauty all rich rats desired. Even if she is not as loaded as her schoolmates or her best friend who was born in Gangnam, she's still well respected. Too well for her 'kind'.

"Don't you dare speak of him like that, you mindless swine!"

The fuming didn't even know why she defended her delivery guys like that but she felt like her town was being dirtied on and she couldn't just sit still and look pretty.

She angrily grabbed her best friend and walked away. It was the best decision at the moment as she felt the huge urge to slap the lights out of the amateur.

"Wow what got chu go work up?"

Hoseok tried to squirmed out of her strong grip when they finally entered the empty lecturer hall. Harley glared at her naive best friend but she understood why he asked that. It's because people like him never get regraded in their entire life.