Chapter 58// Have them with You

She studied the affairs and love stories of the Greek Gods and how tragic some of them were. Aphrodite and Ares being shamed in front of their fellow gods, Hades dragging Persephone down to the underworld or Orpheus turning his head and caused Eurydice to be dragged back to the underworld. All of which involved the supreme gods and powerful deities but none can match the love Jimin fucked into her and that, that's God-like love.

But too much of his God-like love may cause some serious soreness and twitching limps as Harley was experiencing at the moment. She could feel the warmness the Sun have brought to the house which was surprisingly quiet unlike the times she had to wake up with her parents clashing pots and pans while singing that goth rock Bring Me To Life.

Harley tried moving other parts of her body and maybe get her way out of bed but her waist was strongly locked and her shoulders was caged as well. Now she realized her body was sticking against a toned muscle one.

Her eyes slowly opened and faced a bare chest that was raising up and down in sync with the hot breath above her head. She tilted her head up and there he was in all his snoring glory, her sex god, Park Jimin.

Her mind sinfully flashed back all the night's activities and she remembered every single detail. All the euphoric and ecstasy, all the twitching and shaking in pleasure, eye rolls and head tilts, and of course the obnoxious screaming moans they have shamelessly let out. Even the mere though of his pleasuring love had she clenching her thighs and squirming around.

Jimin certainly have kept his promise of fucking her til dawn because on the 100th orgasms the couple could see the faint orange lighting from the gaps of the curtains and that's when they drop dead and deeply into slumber. Sleep took over Jimin fastest as the boy have been cumming like a machine and that surely drained every ounce of his energy but both weren't regretting anything as the night they spent making hardcore love was crowned the best night ever.

Upon feeling Harley squirming a little in his embrace, Jimin hummed and pulled her closer. With tiredness still settling in him, the boy kept his eyes close and snuggled in her soft hair.

"Awake already, babygirl?"

Harley sheepishly smiled with her lower lip tugged in. Feeling tingly and butterflies when she heard his pet name for her that was yelled in pleasure last night had become cute today.

She tilted her head back to kiss his neck and chin, telling him she's wide awake. The boy lowly chuckled at her kisses and rolled over, careful not to laid flat and squash her. He propped his upper body up and hovered his face just above hers and stared into her eyes with semi-opened eyes.

"Did you have a great time last night, babygirl?"

Harley circled her arms around his neck and pulled him down for a soft kiss before replying.

"Of course, my love. Indeed I enjoyed your love, baby"

"Wow babygirl getting all cheesy with me huh?"

The girl blinked at the boy's question. Slightly doubting that he's liking the lovey dovey side of her.

"You...do you not like it?"

"Oh baby I love it. So much so I don't want you to ever stop."

He leaned down and weighted onto her more before taking her lips for a deep and tenderly kiss, pouring his love into her mouth once again.

Before their hands could touch each other's, the door clicked and opened, startling the couple who broke away and Jimin immediately draped over her naked figure to shield her heavenly body that only belong to him from other's eyes.