Chapter 9: The Night Alone

I warm up some pasta for Damon and me before we head up to my room. I get up there and see Niklaus's tie on the floor. I quickly kick it under my bed before Damon comes in and sees it. Why did I ask him to stay? I literally just slept with Niklaus last night.

Damon sits down at the end of my bed. I look at him and said, "I am going to get changed, I'll be right back."

I walk out of my room with some pajamas. I walk into the bathroom and put on a pair of shorts and a tank top. Removing my hair from its bun, I head back to my room.

I go and throw the dirty clothes into a hamper and then curl up on my bed with my head on Damon's shoulder.

*NOTE: I am sorry *kinda* That the POV got changed to the third person for this little piece. Just kinda happened because I suck. Deal with it. Carry on*

Bending down he went to kiss her but she flinches. Maybe she isn't as okay with it as he thought. Trying again this time grabbing the back of her head so she couldn't pull away he bent down and kissed her. Hesitating a bit before finally kissing him back but Within seconds he was meeting her open mouth with his tongue. He just needed to know how she tasted. Grabbing right at the top of her legs her picked her up and pulled her onto his lap. Kissing her hard.

He didn't know what he wanted more. To feed or to have sex. Her sweet scent drove him up the walls. It made things even worse was that she was trying to get his shirt off him. It wasn't long before he had taken off her little tank top and it was thrown behind him. He didn't care where it ended up. He threw his shirt over with hers and then had her flipped onto her back. Still kissing her.

He starts kissing down her neck stopping right where we were dying to bite her. To just get a taste of her sweet blood. Forcing himself. He started kissing further down her neck and over her chest. He was really enjoying going slowly down her. Teasing her nipples. She trying so hard not to let out her sweet little moans. He slid his hand down into her panties. She was so fucking wet.

Fuck it he thought. Before even he knew what he was doing her panties her off and he had her in his mouth. If this tasted this good he thought, I don't want to know how amazing her blood would taste. Sliding his tongue up into her she let out a moan. She rested her hands on his head with a handful of his hair. As she felt herself edging closer she started to squeeze his head between her thighs. And not too long after she was cumming in his mouth.

As she was laying there trying to catch her breath she could see his erection pushing against his jeans. He noticed her eyeing it so he slowly bent down so it was pushing against where his mouth had just been. She knew she wanted it. She wrapped her hands behind his head and pulled him down to kiss her.

Teasing her he was thrusting just enough so she could feel it against her. She slides her hands down him and tries to undo his pants. He removes his belt and slides down his pants. Still not ready to give her exactly what she wanted. He stood there with it in his hand rubbing it as he slid a couple of fingers into her. He worked with his fingers standing at the edge of her bed. She wanted to touch him. She wanted to feel it. She sat up causing Damon to stop moving his fingers for a minute. She opened her mouth and looked down at what Damon had in his hand. "You sure?" he asked. She nodded as she leaned forward putting the head into her mouth.

He continued to finger her as she sucked on him. She ran her tongue down the side and over the head before sliding it back into her mouth. Still running her tongue around the head. She could feel herself edging closer again. Softly moaning as Damon groaned, "Oh fuck," under his breath. Before they knew it they were both cumming.

Not giving her any time to recover he shoved her back down onto her bed and slide himself into her. Starting thrusting at an even rhythm he started to speed up. She bowed her hips as she was trying not to come again so soon.

He was started to get close and he knew it. Right before he came he looked at her and asked her the question he had been dying to ask. "Emaily, can I please taste you." She moaned again nodding. She would let him do anything to her right now. Just as he came he brought his mouth down to her neck.

Damon softly bites into her neck at first but then starts to bite down harder. Her sweet soft moans turned into groans. He moans softly as her blood rushed into his mouth. Within seconds her groans stopped and she was completely silent.

He started to panic as he pulled himself away from her. He had just wanted a taste. She had smelt so sweet, he had been imagining how she would taste all night. But he couldn't stop himself after the first drop. He came close to sucking her dry. God knew he wanted to. But as the groans faded away, something inside made him stop.

Biting into his own arm now, he holds his wrist up to her mouth. Begging her to drink. Eventually, after having to reopen his fast healing wound he got her to drink his blood. She slowly starts coming too realizing what happened. With his eyes on the brink of tears and his blood starting to boil in rage. "I couldn't stop. I tried but I couldn't fucking stop myself. Emaily. What is wrong with me?"

Sounding way more calm and collected than she was feeling she softly whispered as she rubbed his arm, "Damon. It's okay. Look at me. I am breathing," She pulls his hand and rests it on her chest before continuing, "And my heart is still beating. It's okay."

She softly kisses him and goes to turn away. He grabs her arm and pulls her right against him kissing her harder. As one runs over where his fangs were just planted as his other hand was slowly working its way down her back, before ending with a handful of her ass.

She pulled away before looking up at Damon. "I am so tired," she groaned.

He knew she was. She had to be. He almost killed her. Before coming to his wits. He could feel his blood start to boil again. He was so angry with himself. She cuddled right up next to his chest. Now in just his shirt as she softly drifted to sleep in his arms.

And for the first time in his life, Damon was truly afraid of himself.