Chapter 26: The First Time in Forever

Still Emaily POV

Not long later Niklaus was in the kitchen with his shirt back on. He sat on the ground with the twins and I. He grabbed the little wolf figurine and smiles, "Did you know your older sister really likes wolves?"

I glare at him as Ambrelle responds excitedly, "Oh my gosh really?! I didn't think you could like anything!"

Niklaus raised an eyebrow at me. I just roll my eyes and shake my head. Angelo gets up and walks over to Niklaus. He plops down in his lap and askes, "So what's your name?"

"I'm Niklaus Mikaelson, you must be Angelo. I've heard so much about you."

Ambrelle, not liking that Angelo is getting all the attention, gets up and climbs into Niklaus's lap also, "I'm Ambrelle!" she exclaims trying to push Angelo off his lap.

I sit there and watch them. Seeing the smile across Niklaus's face and the twins giggling. I knew I wanted something like this. I wanted a husband a kids. But then I remembered, I am a vampire now. I can't bear children.

I sigh softly. Which causes Niklaus to look up at me. I meet his eyes and smile. I am really happy he's here.

He picks up the twins as he stands up. He takes them into a room down stairs and turn the tv on with cartoons on. He sits on the bed with them both cuddled up against him.

They're both asleep with in 20 minutes. He carefully slides out from under them and walks over to me. He leans down and presses his lips against mine kissing me hard.

Niklaus leads me up the stairs to one of the bedrooms. I know for damn sure we're going to finish what I had started earlier. I am excited.

As soon as we got in the door he hit my ass before picking me up and pinning me on to the bed. Not wasting anytime he was sliding my pants off.

He runs his hands up my thighs before he slides his fingers into me. I thrust into his hand at the sudden burst of pleasure. He met my lips with his as he fingered me. I was trying to control my moans.

I haven't had sex in a few months. Well not since that night with both him and Damon. It is nearly impossible to control myself. Even though mom, Alaric, and the twins are down stairs. I know I can't make any noises to Niklaus's touch.

I look at him as I feel myself edging closer. "Niklaus, I am going to come."

He smiles and shoves his fingers up into me, "okay. Come."

I feel shivers up my spin as my body reacts to the orgasm. I have not came this hard like ever. I know he wasn't done yet.

He kept doing with his fingers. Occasionally adding his mouth into the mix. Sucking on my clit. I moan softly as I could feel myself edging closer. This time he stops and steps away from me. I whine at the lack of completion. "Niklaussss" I whine at him.

He steps back to me and starts softly rubbing my clit. Running his finger in a circle around it. I thrust my hips and squirm under his touch. Again he stops right as I got close to finishing. He's smirking at my discontent. I pout at him as he rolls me over. He brings his hand to my ass causing a stinging pain. I groan and he does it again.

He slides his fingers back into me. I squirm again. I really want him. He fingers me slowly. I thrust my hips into his hand again arching my back up. He could tell I was getting close again.

He demands to me, "Come."

As he pushes his fingers back in me I come all over his hand. He pulls my head back by my hair placing his fingers in my mouth. "that's how you taste, Love."

He pulls his fingers out of my mouth and flips me back onto my back. He slides off my shirt and takes his pants off. The he slides into me. I try so hard not to moan. I move my hips to meet his thrusts. I want him so badly.

He thrusts into me again and again and again. I pull him down to kiss me. Using his mouth to stop my moans. He slides his tongue into my mouth. I really wanted this.

He thrusts into me deep. He whispers in my ear, "come with me."

As he thrusts into me again we're both coming. He pulls himself out of me and lays on the bed next to me.

Me pulls me on to his chest and holds me against him.

Just as I start to drift off there was a knock at the door. I groan as Niklaus slides me off of him. I sit up as he slides his pants back on. I get up and put my clothes back on and followed him down the stairs.

We get about halfway down the stairs when Alaric opens the door. There stands Damon, Stefan, and Elijah.

I smile as I run down the steps. I give Elijah a big hug. I smile at Stefan and Damon before climbing back up the stairs to Niklaus.

And for the first time in a long time everyone I loved was in one place. Even if there is a great chance of danger. I take a moment to feel happy.