Chapter 18: The Golden Rule

I look up and start to panic. Niklaus was standing in the doorway as I am sitting with Damon in me.

Niklaus just smirks as he walks over. I am honestly terrified of what he'll do. Not just to me but to Damon also.

He grabs me and picks me up off Damon. Locking my legs around his waist. He bends over and meets my lips with his. I moan into his kiss. I am so confused right now. "What are we doing here Love," Niklaus growls at me.

"Nothing Niklaus," I look up at him. He stood me up on the bench where Damon had now sat up. Grabbing my throat he looks at me, "Don't lie to me Love, What were you doing to Damon?"

I look down, I didn't have on any pants and my breast were still hanging out over my shirt. I groan as I mumble, "I was riding him, Niklaus."

Smirking he let go of my throat and picked me up off the bench. He turns me around and bends me over. Giving my ass a good solid hit. I let out a cry.

He spanked me a few more times before Damon growls, "Klaus that's enough."

I whimper as Niklaus walks away. I was already so sore from how many times Damon had made me come earlier.

Niklaus gets right in Damon's face and growls back, "Are you going to stop me?"

I knew not to move. I am bent over the bench waiting for Niklaus. As I hear his footsteps come closer I prepare for another hit. But it doesn't happen. Instead I hear pants unzip.

I don't lift my head up as Niklaus walks around in front of me. Now displaying a full erection. He takes it and places it right in front of my mouth. I open it as he slides it in. I hear the slight shake in Niklaus's voice as he says, "Well Damon, go finish what you started."

What was that supposed to mean? But before I had anymore time to question it I feel Damon slide himself into me. I let out a moan against Niklaus's dick.

I know I am still terrified of what Niklaus might do, but I am enjoying having them both. I can feel myself and Niklaus getting close to finishing as he continues thrusting into my mouth.

I feel my hair get pulled up around a fist as I let out another soft moan. I can't take Damon much longer. Niklaus knew I was holding it in, so he growls at Damon, "If she comes on you, spank that little ass of hers."

I whimper at Niklaus's demands. Because I knew I wouldn't be able to hold it much longer. With each of his thrusts I could feel Niklaus tensing, he was about to come. Hopefully he'll give me permission to as he does.

But he doesn't. I feel him shoot down my throat. As I try to swallow it all Damon thrusts in me deep causing me to moan. Which causes Niklaus's come to cover him. As I squirm under Damon, Niklaus slides his fingers between my legs. Rubbing my clit. I moan again then start to whimper. I can't hold it anymore, "Please Niklaus, Please let me come!"

He doesn't answer. He keeps rubbing my clit as I squirm. He's trying to make me come. And that they did. Damon puts in a deep hard thrust causing me to come all over him. Reluctantly obeying Niklaus's command I feel Damon's hand hit against my ass. Causing it to sting.

He's still fucking me from behind. But every thrust his hand meets my ass. I whimper with each hit. I know Niklaus is enjoying this. Soon Damon is coming in me.

He pulls out and Niklaus rolls me over. Sitting me up he slides off my shirt and bra. He looks at Damon, "We're not done with her yet."

Next thing I know I am on my hands and knees over Niklaus. He slides up into me, Fuck he is definitely bigger than Damon. His first thrust hurting me a lot. I about collapse onto Niklaus only for him to push me back into place. He places my nipple in his mouth as I hear Damon walk up behind us. He slides his finger into my ass. Slowly working it in, soon there was a second, and then a third. I knew he was preparing me for something more.

And I was right. Within a few minutes of him fingering my ass he slides his dick in. Fuck I don't think I can handle them both. I am moaning and squirming like crazy. Trying so hard to keep myself held up over Niklaus.

I feel a hand smack hard against my ass again. I whimper at it as I feel Niklaus's smirk grow around my nipple. He had been switching between my tits. The one he wasn't sucking was usually getting pinched or pulled or rolled between two of his fingers. As he went to switch between my nipples he stops and grumbles, "Go ahead and come whenever you're ready, this is going to take a long time."

Not too long after that I start tensing. At this point every time I get close to coming I have to fight back tears. Between what had just happened with Damon, and now Niklaus is here too. I cannot handle this much. Niklaus knows that. He is using my pleasure to punish me.

I come on Niklaus. He removes my nipple from my mouth and pulls me down to meet his lips with mine. I start moaning into his kisses. I want him to know that even if it hurt I like what they're doing. I start to come again.

It's not too much longer before they both come and finish. Damon finishes first this time filling my ass with his come. Then he smacks it again really hard causing me to whimper.

Niklaus comes and pulls out of me. But he isn't down with me yet.

He sets me up and starts rubbing my clit again causing me to whimper and squirm, but then he bites into the side of my neck causing me to let out a moan as he drank from me. Following suit Damon slides a couple fingers into me before biting into my thigh. I let out a mix of moans and whimpers as the boys fed from me as the fingered me. And soon I was coming again.

They both bring their faces up from my skin. As Niklaus bites into his own arm shoving it to my face, "Drink before my bite starts to poison you. I just had to taste you."

I drink from him as he pulls me closer. As I finishing drinking I look at him and mumble, "I am so sorry Niklaus." as I bury my face into his chest.

Niklaus helps get me dressed. Then pulls me up in his lap. I nuzzle my face into his chest. I'm so weak and so exhausted. He looks over and Damon and says, "It's okay, You can go now. I can take it from here. But don't you ever touch her again."

I whine as I watch Damon walk out of the room.