Chapter 34: Receiving his Mark

Niklaus wakes me up a few hours later. He softly kisses my cheek then whispers, "Hey love, We are heading back to Mystic Falls."

I groan as I threw a pillow over my head and roll onto my stomach. I don't want to get up. Niklaus pulls the blanket off of me. But I still don't move. I want to sleep a little while longer.

I start to drift back to sleep when Niklaus spanks me really hard. I wince at the sting. I pull the pillow off of my head and slowly sit up. I glare at him and whine, "I'm up!'

He bends down and kisses me really hard as he grabs the inside of my thighs. I moan into his kisses. He was really turning me on right now. He slides my shirt off then keeps kissing me. He runs his hand over my nipples causing another soft moan out of my mouth. He stands up smirking and sets my clothes next to me on the bed, "get dressed, we are leaving in 10."

He walks out of the room. I lean back and groan. Why does he do this to me?

I put my clothes on and fold his up and set them nicely on the bed. I head downstairs and help mom get the twins packed up and organized. She kisses me on the cheek and they head out.

We decided that Elijah would ride with Niklaus and I while Damon and Stefan rode with Alaric.

I climb into the passenger seat and curl up in a ball as Niklaus follows Alaric back to Mystic Falls.

~~~

I wake up to the sound of the gates opening at the Mikaelson house. I look at Niklaus and smile. It is good to be back in Mystic Falls.

He pulls his car into a huge garage, that had a few other different cars in it. Him and Elijah both climb out as he runs around to my door to open it. He picks me up in a princess hold. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his cheek before resting my head on his shoulder.

He carries me right up to a huge bedroom. Kicking the door shut behind him he then throws me on the bed. He bends down and kisses me. I wrap my arms back around his neck as he slow gets onto the bed. His knees on either side of me. With is hands on both sides of my head. Staying just enough off of me that we didn't touch.

He broke away from the kiss and lowers his mouth to my ear. He growls, "I am going to make you mine, Love."

I whimper softly and nod. I want him to make me his. I want his mark.

He kisses me hard. I run my hands through his hair and grab onto the back of his shirt. I want him so bad right now. He climbs off of me and pulls me too my feet. He sits on the end of the bed and looks at me, "Before I do anything, you need punished my Love."

"But Niklaus," I whine at him. I know no matter what I say he's going to spank me. He promised he would for kissing Damon and giving myself to Katherine. He is going to make sure my ass hurts.

"No buts Love. Get over here." he demands.

I nod and walk over to him. He bends me over his knees. He holds my hands behind my back with one hand as he slowly pulls down my pants with the other. I whimper as I know what is coming.

His hand hits my ass a few times making me squirm. But I don't try to pull away. He keeps hitting my ass. Which each smack is met with a whimper. I am just on the verge of tears when her pulls me up to sit in his lap. "From now on you are mine, no more kissing the Salvatore."

I nod. He looks at me before demanding, "Say it out loud. Do you understand? You are mine."

I nod again before saying, "Yes Niklaus."

"Good," he grumbles. He slides my pants the rest of the way off and moved me so I was straddling his lap. He rubs away the tears that had started to form in my eyes before kissing me again. He was grabbing my ass causing me to moan. He slides off my shirt and bra as I slide his shirt off of him.

I run my hand over his tattoo as he runs his tongue around my nipple. I let out a soft gasp. I feel his smirk against me. He still had on of his hands grabbing my ass as he went back and forth with his mouth on my nipples. I am trying so hard to keep quiet and not beg him to fuck me right this second. I could feel his erection through his jeans.

He finally stood up and flipped me back onto my back. He kisses down my stomach. He teases my clit with his tongue. Causing me to squirm and bow my hips. He then kisses up both my inner thighs before teasing my clit with his tongue again. I let out a loud moan before quickly covering up my mouth. He smirks at me and says, "Don't worry. They can't hear you, Love."

I let out a deep breath and relax. He then slides his tongue into me causing another moan to escape my lips. He rubs my clit as he eats me out. I want to beg him for more. I want so much more of him. Soon I feel myself edging closer and I know he knows it's coming. "Beg me," he says, "Beg me and I'll let you come."

I whine at him, "Niklaus, Please." I let out another moan.

"Please what, Love?" he puts his tongue back in me causing me to thrust into his face.

"Can. I. Please. Come. Niklaus." I can barely get it out. "Pleaseeee Let me Niklaus." I whine again.

He looks up at me and slides his fingers in, "Okay come."

I whimper as I come all over his hand. He takes his fingers out of me and slides them into my mouth. "This is what I taste when you come in my mouth." I suck on his fingers looking at him as he undoes his pants with his free hand. He smiles and as he takes his fingers out of my mouth he slides his erection into me. I let out another moan.

I meet his thrusts with mine. I need this. I need him. He lowers his head next to my ear. He whispers, "wait to come until I do. I am going to bite into your neck as we both come. Claiming you as mine."

I whimper in agreement barely getting out, "okay Niklaus."

He thrusts into my for a long while. Running one of his hands all over my body as he kisses me. I rub my hands up his back scratching him up. Even though it'll all be healed by the time we're done. I run my fingers through his hair and then back over his back.

Finally he breaks away from our kiss and slowly kisses down to my neck. I had been trying to fight the urge to come for a long time now. I let out a moan as he bites down into my neck. We're both coming as he drinks from me. When we both finally finish he stands up off of me. He grumbles, "Fuck," as he slides up his boxers.

He slides his shirt on to me before laying down next to me cuddling me against his chest. I run my hand over the new mark and smile before drifting off to sleep again.