Chapter 12: Necklaces

I get back up and wander in one of the many empty rooms. I lay down across the lone table that was sitting in the middle. I lay there thinking. How did I get myself into this mess? Why do all I want to do is cry? What did Katherine want with me dead? Who was Katherine and why did the sound of her name piss Damon off? Why did all of the guys panic at the sound of her name?

My thoughts are broken by a set of footsteps walking through the door. "Hey love, I brought you something."

I sit up and see Niklaus holding a necklace with the same type of stone in the ring Damon had me wear. "What is that?" I ask.

"They're daylight rings, Necklace. A witch put a spell on the stone so it'll allow you to walk in the sun without burning, and dying. Here," He stands behind me and goes to hook the necklace on me. The way his fingers brush against my neck feels nice but also gave me goosebumps. After he gets it hooked he says, "No matter what do not take it off."

I nod as Niklaus comes and stands in front of me again. I want him to step closer to me. I want him to stand between my legs and let me kiss him. I want him right now. I could have him. Without another thought, I pull him towards me so he's standing right between my legs. He brings his head down close enough that our lips were barely touching, "What is it, Love?"

I place one hand behind his head and pull him down to me. Right as I go to kiss him he stands back up and smirks. I groan as I lean back on the table. Why is he doing this to me?

He pulls my legs to him so that he could pick me up. I was sitting on his hips with my legs wrapped around him, but he still wouldn't let me kiss him. I groan again as I drop my face into his chest. I just want him.

I pick my head back up just enough so I could kiss his neck. But stop as I hear him growl, "Not yet."

He sets me down on the table. I just realized I was still just in Damon's shirt as he ran his hands up my thighs under it. He wraps his hands behind softly grabbing my ass. I moan softly at his touch. He smirks, "Just as I thought. Your senses are very heightened right now. This is going to be fun."

Before I could say anything he was on his knees, pulling on my legs to meet his mouth at the edge of the table. Holy fucking shit. The first contact his tongue makes almost brings me to tears as I pull myself away. He smirks as he whispers, "it's going to be okay."

He pulls me back to him slowly kissing up my thighs. Before meeting me with this tongue again. I squirm and bow my hips but I don't pull away. As he runs his tongue around my clit I let out soft little moans to which he answered, "Don't moan, someone will hear. If you let out anymore moans you'll regret it."

I try so hard not to make any noise as he kept going with his mouth. He places a hand down on my hips to prevent me from moving them so much. But the stimulation was so bad.

As I edge closer I knew I am supposed to wait for him to say, but I couldn't. I didn't want to wait. He slowly ran his tongue up me causing me to cum. I whine as he flips me over spanking me. "You knew my rule, Darling."

As he hit my ass again I whined out, "I'm sorry Daddy." then quickly cover my mouth. And hid my face.

He hit my ass one more time before pulling me too him, "What did you just call me?"

"Nothing," I whisper.

He grabs my throat and growls. "You called me daddy, Did you call Damon that last night?"

"No" I softly said.

"Good! Keep it that way," He says as he lets go of me. He slides the shirt off of me and stands back as if he was admiring a piece of art, or he was looking down at his prey.

He takes a couple of steps forward so he was standing between my legs again. This time he kisses me. I want to moan into his kisses but I don't. He kisses down my neck and over my nipples. He teases them a bit before I fell him start to smirk. He knew I was trying to hold back the moans.

He picks me up and sits down with me on his lap. I squirm in his lap as he goes back to teasing my nipples. Between my legs, I could feel him grow hard.

He stands back up and lays me on my back on the table. He slides his pants off and slowly kisses up my body before sliding himself into me. I couldn't hold it. I couldn't stop it. I let out a moan as he slides in me. He didn't prepare me this time like he did the other night, and it hurt. But it also felt amazing. Having him on top of me. He was teasing the hell out of me. He really enjoys my heightened senses.

As I could feel myself getting closer again Niklaus leans down and whispers in my ear, "don't focus on it. You'll last longer." he leans down so his neck was right next to my mouth. "Feed on me, it'll take your mind off it."

I bite down into his neck as he lets out a soft growl like moan. He likes it. I don't feel as close to coming as I did before, but his blood tasted amazing. He pulls his neck up away from me as he came.

He stood up and I watched the bite mark heal. "That'll also help the hunger until we can get you more human blood." He says as he pulls his pants back up. Then continues, "I'm going to see if Ric as any clothes I can put on you that isn't from a Salvatore. So stay right here."

I lay back on the table as Niklaus walked out of the room. Oh my gosh , was all I could think.

I'm still trying to catch my breath as Niklaus walks back in. "You had some clothes in your work locker," he smirks.

He helps me get back dressed and holds me on his lap until sundown.