Chapter 30: Lights On

I see the slight panic flick across all 3 sets of eyes as they stare at me for a moment. I guarantee they didn't plan this far ahead. They have no idea how they're going to get me back. I like that they aren't planned. I smile again and slowly run my tongue over my lips before saying, "So you just gonna stand there or should we have some fun?"

Damon glared at Niklaus, "My work here is done. I told you I would flip her switch and now I am out. Good Luck."

"Awww does DayDay not wanna have any fun with us. Niklaus would probably let you spank me again." I smirk at him. Damon just shakes his head and walks out acting like a toddler. I laugh in amusement.

Niklaus walks towards me grabbing my neck, "This will be so much easier if you just flip your pretty little switch for me."

"You think I'm not enjoying this right now?" I challenge him

I bite at him causing him to choke me a little harder. "You aren't going to bite me, Love or you will regret even thinking about it."

I bite at him again. I smile as Elijah steps in, "Niklaus, You can't just choke her until she passes out."

"Why can't he?" I tease them. Niklaus lets go of me and steps away. I catch my breath and smirk again.

"I am going to make you hate me, Love." He smirks as he lets Elijah try being soft with me.

Elijah looks at me and starts, "You realize you have a mom and two 5 year olds up there. They all love you more than anything in the world. You love them more than anything. What if something were to happen to them? What if Katherine was here and ripped their little hearts out because you weren't here to protect them. What if Damon being so pissed off at you and Niklaus goes up there and rips your mom's head off. What would you do."

"Now Elijah, I see what you are doing here but it's not going to work. I know nothing is going to happen to the twins. And even if it did. It'd be quieter around here. Also Damon is too much of a bitch to do anything." I smirk at him. I know he wasn't expecting that. He tries to thing for something to say but he couldn't.

Finally Elijah says, "Emaily, I am going to warn you right now, if you don't flip your switch for me any time soon, I am going to go outside that door and let Niklaus deal with you all by himself. I promise you, You will hate him by the time he's done with you." Elijah takes a step back.

I look at him, I would shrug if they didn't have me in these damn chains, "let Niklaus do whatever he wants to me. He doesn't scare me."

"I warned you." Elijah shrugs as he walks out the room.

Niklaus walks over to me and bites his lip before saying, "The thing I am going to do to you."

"Turned on is one of them feelings you are trying to bring out. Right? Because that is honestly how I feel right now." I bite my lip as I watch him try to keep his face from reacting to what I told him.

He then smirks and takes a step towards me, "Oh it's a start of something alright." He leans into me and kisses me. Fuck I didn't think I wanted it that bad. I barely choke back a moan.

He slides his hand down my panties and started to finger me. I don't know how this was going to convince me to flip my switch but he can go ahead and keep doing it. "You are really fucking wet," he groans as he shoves his fingers further up in me.

I try to rock my hips against his hand the best I could. Whatever he was doing felt freaking amazing. Right when I start to get close he removes his fingers as I try to squirm. He takes a step back and shrugs, "Flip the switch and I'll let you come."

I scrunch up my nose at him and say, "No."

He slides his fingers into me again. I moan at his entry and he smiles. "You know what you have to do to be allowed to come." he says again before pulling his fingers out. I glare at him as he took a step back again. He takes a step forward and kisses my inner thigh. Sucking on it he slides his fingers in me again. Causing a whine to escape my lips. Again he pulls his fingers out and steps back, this time leaving a giant hickey on my thigh.

He stood their smirking a few seconds before putting his fingers back in. He repeats that process quite a few times. Each time I just give him a death glare that causes him to smirk.

This continues for a few hours. Occasionally he'd switch to his mouth. Or start telling me some of the bad things he has done. He was good at torture. That's exactly what he is trying to do to me. Torture me until I flip my switch. And fuck did he know my weakness.

He puts his fingers in me again, this time I call out, "I fucking hate you Niklaus!" as I am edged closer.

He smiles again, "It's working. That's good. Now flip the switch and you can come as many times as you want. Hell I'd fuck you on the spot if you were to flip it right here right now."

He takes his fingers back out me again. I am on the verge of tears. He walks out of the room and sends in Elijah. "You are so close. I can see it in your eyes. Picture again. You head upstairs right now, you find yourself surrounded by their bodies. You mom's, the twins, Stefan's, Damon's, yes even Niklaus. They are all laying there. Because YOU wouldn't flip that switch in your pretty little head. So Katherine got them. She tortures the ever living hell out of the twins. They scream calling for y-"

"Elijah Stop!" I start bawling as I feel the switch flip again. I feel myself returning to normal.

Elijah gets the door and Niklaus comes back in. He holds me as Elijah unhooks me from the chains. I drop onto Niklaus and he brings me to the ground as I cry. "Shhhh, the twins are fine. Look I'm fine. We needed to bring you back. I'm sorry."

I sink into his arms as he rubs my back calming me down. I stop crying and look at him, "I really want to come Niklaus. The feeling down there is making it so had to focus."

He smirks at me as he gets up, "I'm sorry" he shrugs and heads upstairs leaving me on the ground. Dammit Niklaus.