Chapter One

SCARLETT

Oh February has started already... Fun... Here's the thing about Valentine's Day in my point of view, it's the worse occasion that has been made. Don't get me wrong I love, love. I love about people giving hugs and occasions about cherishing someone. I just don't get the idea of why adding a whole day about it. It's not like you can cherish a person for only this day right? There's Thanksgiving, where you can be grateful for someone, Christmas celebrating with your love ones and giving and receiving gifts cause its Jesus' birthday and Jesus stands for love. Oh and ones you're dating someone you start to count for anniversary some even 'monthsary'. Plus there's a birthday! My Birthday would be fun if they don't just buy me Valentine's gifts. So you see my point here? Valentine's Day is just an unnecessary occasion for me.

"Happy month of lovemaking Scar!" He then adds a v sign hand sticks his tongue out between them thinking that was funny given by his group of athlete friends laughing. The no nut November was his worst month as he said last November.

Crap, this could be the worse month already, he ruined it just like that. Scar. Well actually it's not a bad nickname, Scar is actually one of the coolest villains as I know of.

"I get it, you're an animal," I replied in monotone noting him that I am uninterested about his morning greet as I walk pass by him.

I changed my mind about saying Valentine's Day is the worse. It's actually him greeting me on occasions or any day such will be the worse dates there is. His greatest superpower is to ruin anything just by doing something that made him unbelievably popular. I dislike Valentine's Day and I abhor Bradley Bowell. god his last name is a colon but, I'm sure of it. I live by it. I said what I said. I abhor him.

Well thank god that these dogs didn't win the school student officers this year. Thank god it was Justin Powers. Justin Powers, ironic last name. He believes in justice and kicking out who plays it dirty, he spills tea for a good reason which is a big risk-taker. He's also the head leader for the school newspaper and gives alarm or notice if someone's in trouble nicely. Let me tell you, he does do a good job about everything especially anything that has to do with responsibility and relationship towards people. Opposite to Brad Bowell. As soon as Justin Powers has power, he literally made this group of gossip girls who last year, cyberbullied our school counselor, made a schedule or let them signed up for every volunteering program of our school counselor's pamphlet displays. Did those girls learn the lesson? I don't know. I still do think their gossip leader Caily Trainor still holds a grudge against Powers. That is just my opinion. I always caught the Trainor twins have this smug growling face every time Powers' appearance is there. Collin Trainor and Bradley Bowells are like those fraternity brothers but trashier version. Too loud and opinion are always shit they get mad and get in a fight too easily in their football game. Our Athletes are very competitive, sure. But those two buds? They get way too furious fast. I can't say they're dogs because dogs are even more appropriate living kind. They're rats but without a brain. Last time I recall, they publicly shamed their opponent athlete just because he's gay. They vandalize the uniforms number to 69 thought that was funny.. They're just shit. I am ashamed that I got to the same school with these kinds of people since elementary. This town is indeed small.

"Hi Scarlett."

"Yowh Klein!"

"Morning Scarlett."

Greetings followed by other greetings from students in school.

This town is small that means people know people and I have like a neutral relationship with people. My brother Nick thinks I'm popular, but I say I'm just really easy to make friends with if you want to. They know me, but they don't really talk to me much they talk if it's related to something in school. I'm pretty active in anything especially social group and it's funny to even admit that I actually like it. Everyone is my acquaintance... Okay maybe not all, but you get my point.