Chapter Twenty

*Back to Present Day

"I guess it was really too good to be true when you wanted me as your cupid."

Wait  scar.

Shit. I dream of it again.

It happens every now and then.

The last time I was in frustration that she quit being the cupid, that was hard and I thought I passed through it. We even had a real date.

I sorta hoping that it would stay that way maybe even progressing.

But god damn. Come on this isn't fair.

I screamed in frustration cause like.. Just how ..

*screams

It bugs me all the time. I tried to get into Scarlett and Justin but they both despise me...

Great. I try to avoid Cole cause seriously I might punch that human- scratch that a fish brain.

I went to do my laps and put extra sets on my rugby game. It helps me to distract and think through what was really going on in this life of mine.

I do take the blame for starting the bullying thing... But I quit doing that in High school. But it seems Cole takes it as a bro code tradition. And Again, I take the blame for not stopping a long time ago before even he bullied Justin. Cole doesn't like Justin at all in high school but I heard they were friends back when I study in France. Maybe something did happen between those two back in France.

Wouldn't be funny they actually have a relationship . romantically?

No that couldn't be.

NAAAHHH I think too much of everything.

I wonder how Scar's doing... I wonder if she brought those leftover French snacks today. Did she like the Spiderman? I wonder if she mimics French words from the Spiderverse movie..

Shit. Bradley Bowell soon to be Powers. Did I catch myself thinking about her?

Huh, I'm losing.

"Oh god, you guys are putting off too much gloomy aura." Nick swifts his hands all over the air around us.

Justin and I were silently staring at the floor sitting on the couch. Justin 's head supports from his head and I was just slowly sunk into the sofa.

Nick's right, it feels so dreadful.

"You know what, this has to be over." Nick pulls me and Justin over his head before saying something, "I'm gonna take you guys in party. A party where they serve alcohol"

Justin's eye's in sparkle changing his mood so quickly as he sits in proper posture.

"We are not allowed to drink yet. You're my older brother Nick, you should be a role model."

"You guys will thank me for being the coolest brother. Go and change I'll meet you guys here in the living room by 9pm. Justin, can you help my party pooper sister here."

I miss poopy... Is he gonna be at the party? I chuckle the thought of I should have used the party pooper pun on him.

"Hell yes! I wanna go to a party." Justin then stands and pulls my arm to drag me into the room to change.

"Please do it for me? Come on Scarlett...Please." Justin pleads

I gave up and just nod.

I learned one thing today, I don't hate the social part but I hate the crowded room. Every corner and path seems to get narrow every minute has passed and the humid of the air getting warmer that you have no choice than to go either in the backyard or get in the pool.