Valentines Special

Kuro Usagi's pov

I tried to snuck up on Sho when he saw me and ran away, my heart ache as a frown was evident on my face. Seeing him avoid me for the past few weeks, made me really sad that even Bakugo tried everything to make me go back to my old self.

I haven't seen, talked or hugged my boyfriend for the past several weeks and I was starting to doubt that he doesn't want to be my boyfriend anymore. The final bell rang as I shook my head and headed back to our dormitory.

I really don't want to go to class today, if it means seeing Sho ignore me yet again. I felt tears brimming in my eyes as I dashed to my room, shutting the door close and plopping down on my bed.

I finally let the tears flow out my eyes as I sobbed into my pillow, did I do something wrong? Does he want to break up with me? Was I not good enough? Did he find me annoying? Does he not want me anymore?

Thoughts like these evaded my mind as I covered myself up with my covers until I fell asleep with my own tears, thinking of Sho.

I groaned as I placed an arm over my head. A loud banging against my door was heard and it didn't help with the headache that I woke up with. I sighed and decided to get up and open the door, I rubbed my eyes to rid of the sleep as I made my way to the door.

"What do you wa-"

"Well don't you look dashing."

Bakugo's sarcastic comment grew a tick mark on my head as I glared at him, he smirked at me as I rolled my eyes.

"Hey kuro!" Kirishima greeted as kaminari and midoriya was with him, I looked at their appearances in confusion.

They were all wearing tuxes and they looked dashing for the most part. I raised an eyebrow and midoriya nervously chuckled before answering my unvoiced question.

"Erm, we can't tell you anything except to freshen up. And here." He muttered before giving me a neatly wrapped box, I looked at it in confusion before my eyes widen as they all took a graceful bow and chanted:

"Have a wonderful day, kuro." And with that, they pushed me inside my room and left me agape from their actions. I shook my head in confusion before looking at the tiny box in my hands, I unwrapped the ribbons and wrappers and open the box.

A note and a rose with two colors; red and white. My mind immediately thought of a certain dual-colored male and I frowned, if this is his way of breaking up with me then so be it.

I glared at the flower between my fingers, feeling tears again well up in my eyes as I shook my head and gripped the flower a little tighter but not enough to crush it.

Let's get this over with. He wants to break up with me? Fine then, but I won't let him have the last laugh in this.

I carefully placed the flower on my desk before going to my closet and pulled out a red spaghetti strapped knee length dress. It hugged my body perfectly like it was literally made just for me while I grabbed a simple gray doll sandals.

I'm not about to go and put on some high heels since those are death traps for my feet. I arranged my hair and pinned some of the hair on my face near my ear, adding some lipgloss before checking myself out on my mirror.

I look like I'm about to go in a club, I shuddered at how real I looked in this get up. This was so not me but I had to.

I grabbed the note from the box before and read the letter, scrunching my face up at the riddle that was written.

The amazing 50-meter dash you did,

had me interested in you.