Chapter 52

Kuro's point of view

_Last time

I finally realized that I fucking fell hard for shoto todoroki and I didn't even care at that point that I just suddenly kissed him.

_Now

I felt him go shock as I've realized what I just did and I staggered back.

"I oh—I'm so so sorry, t-this is so—oh my god." I stuttered as I explained myself while sho just stood there wide eyed.

"You k-know what I-I'm just g-gonna go..." I quickly said and turned around just about to sprint away from this when he suddenly grabbed my arm and twirled me around to hug me.

He pressed my body against his and I could his hold on me tighten, I made no move to get away as he placed his chin on my head.

With my ear pressed against his chest, I hear his heart beating hard and fast.

"Sho?" I asked him in a whisper and he only hummed that I felt the vibration go down to his body.

"I'm sorry I kissed you. I didn't know what happened to me to just suddenly do tha—" I said but I shut my mouth when he kissed my forehead and caressed my hair.

I internally screamed as I felt my face go red from embarrassment, I let out a small noise unintentionally and he chuckled.

He broke our hug and brought me in front of him, I looked away from him and just focus on the situation at hand.

'Okay, do you have a plan brain?'

'A plan, why would you want a plan. You were just kissing him earlier and now you wanna run?'

'Uh yes'

'Oh what happened to "I fucking fell hard for sho—"'

'SHUTUP brain!'

'Right'

'Just think fo somethi—'

"You know that I've liked you for the long time now right?" He said and my mind couldn't process what he said.

"Loading.... What!?" I yelled and looked at him wide eyed. He has a small smile on while blushing and I could tell that my face keeps getting redder by the second the more I stay here.

"Y-You have?" I stuttered and he only chuckled nervously and nodded slowly at me.

"Everyone kinda knew...."He said and I gave him a blank face.

"Can't believe I'm so dense, I didn't even notice it though." I said and he laughed, his wonderful voice echoed in my head as he laughed.

"What are you laughing at?" I pouted and he wiped an imaginary tear from his eye.

"You." He said and I glared at him.

"And why are you laughing at me?" I said, hinting that he says anything bad then he's in trouble.

"You're cute." He said and I screamed again in my head.

'What. Are. You. Doing. To. Me. Shoto. Todoroki.' I screamed in my head as I fought off the smile that's making its way onto my face.

"And why am I cute?" I said, I didn't have any good comeback so that's all I could think of.

"Because you make me happy that I want to protect you in every way I can." He blankly said and his eyes widen when he realized what he said. He slapped his mouth and turned away from me and I laugh at him.

"Are you getting flustered?" I laugh as I went to his side and try to look at his face when he turned away again.

I laugh as I try to see his face which led to me running around him and prying away his hands so I can see him.

"Come on sho—woah!" I yelped when he hugged me once again but this time he moved his hands around my waist and buried his face onto my neck that I could feel his breathe.

I let him lean on me as I make myself comfortably between his hugs. I placed my hand onto his back while my other hand went to his head as I played with his hair.

We stay like that for more than a minute when I realized it was getting late. I carefully took out my phone from my pocket and opened my messages and texted aizawa that I'll be home late.

I felt sho moved his head so he was watching me text with one hand while I played his hair with my other hand. After I texted aizawa, I placed the phone back on my pocket and buried my face on his chest.

Inhaling his wonderful scent that smelled like fresh hot cocoa.

"Sho?" I said, voice muffled by his chest and he hummed in question.

I pulled my head back and stared at him as I felt my face going red again.

"Now that we uhm know this kind of information of each other.... What do we do now?" I ask him, voice in a whisper as I look down.

He went silent before taking both of my hands in his which made me look up at him.

"We can be whatever we want as long as you approve." He said and my face went red.

"W-well what do y-you want us to be?" I said and darted my eyes away from him.

"Are you sure you want me to answer that question?" He asked and I slowly nod while moving my head slowly to face him.

"Well.....Kuro, I want to ask you if you'd go out with me." He said and my eyes wide and I couldn't stop my mouth.

"Yes." I blurted out and I became embarrassed at how fast I answered that.

"What?" He said, not processing or possibly expecting my answer.

"I said yes, sho. Yes, I'd like to go out with you." I emphasized before he laugh.

"What are you laughing at?" I said then yelped in surprise when he suddenly picked my up by my waist and twirled me around the air.

"Sho! P-put me d-down!" I said and he still didn't put me down.

I was getting dizzy so I pulled out my last trick, I grabbed a hold of his head and pecked his forehead.

He stopped and put me down with eyes wide and mouth hanging. I laugh before closing his mouth up then walked ahead of him.

"You'll get flies in your mouth if you don't close it." I said and swung my body back and forth as I hummed a tune.

I felt a hand grabbed my hand and I looked at sho to see that he intertwined our hands together.

"Let's go?" He said and I nod, feeling giddy from his small gesture.

We matched each other's pace and talked about the most random things as we made our way outside, not noticing the two childhood friends spying on us the whole time.

______________________________________

I suppose it's time to acknowledge their feelings for each other. Did the relationship seems rushed?

I tried to make it a cute scene as much as possible my brain could think and I'd say I did a pretty good job.

I hope you enjoy this chapter cause I'm getting the feels right now.

Anyways, say what you mean but don't say it mean! Byeeee