Breakfast with Pain and Panic

Harmony opened her eyes to see she was in her bedroom in the Underworld. "Wow, what a dream." Harmony climbed out of bed and started getting ready for the day. She found herself humming to the song. "Hey dream, get lost." She snapped at herself after she was dressed in her black tunic and boots. Sighing she walked out and headed for the kitchen. "Hey dad, you'll never believe what I just..." She stopped when she saw her father wasn't there, just Pain and Panic who were looking at her with sympathy.

"He already left princess." Panic told her gently.

Harmony sighed sadly. "Why do I bother anymore?"

"Come have some breakfast." Pain encouraged her. "It's your favorite, Unlucky Charms."

"Thanks." Harmony took the bowl not changing her tone as she sat down putting her elbow on the table so she can rest her head on her hand.

"Cheer up, he'll be back." Panic tried to comfort her.

"Yeah but ever since he became co-ruler of Olympus he doesn't have time for me anymore. I mean I'm glad he got what he's worked so hard to get and he deserves it, but I just.... miss him."

Pain and Panic both looked at each other feeling sorry for the Goddess they helped raised. She and Hades were inseparable ever since Harmony's mother gave her to him now Zeus has given Hades his share of Olympus and the Underworld which equals more work and it's not like Gods can take a vacation or the world would be in chaos or literally end. Harmony could go to Olympus but she doesn't feel comfortable there yet. It's the opposite of the Underworld so it's the opposite of what she's use to, she hates how the other Gods stare at her, Aphrodite is always trying to give her a make over which ended up with Harmony flaming up when she brought out the pink. Harmony looked at Pain and Panic. Another reason she doesn't want to go to Olympus is because she still hates her uncle. He refuses to listen to her about changing some rules. The biggest rule Harmony hates most is no minions are allowed. Olympus wouldn't be so bad if Pain and Panic would be there with her but Zeus has two huge rules. No mortals and no minions.

"I'm sure school will help you take your mind off things." Pain tired again.

Instead Harmony broke the mug of coffee she was holding when she thought about school. Sure everyone excepts her and her friends now, even Chad Charming but what really burned her up was Ben's dad and the Fairy Godmother. Ben's dad promised her that he would allow the innocent from the Isle of the Lost to come to Auradon but that has yet to happen. All those poor kids are still stuck there with their evil parents starving and not knowing what it's like to be loved. And she's not happy with the Fairy Godmother because every time Harmony uses her powers she would get sent to the office and lectured about how magic should be retired. No matter how many time Harmony told her that what she does is not magic and that she needs her powers cause she's a Goddess the Fairy Godmother would just ignore her and send her on her way after her speech.

"Why don't you hang out with your friends after school." Panic suggested.

"I can't, Evie is working, Jay and Carlos have sword practice, and Mal is being pushed to get ready for the Cotillion."

"That's right! The upcoming Cotillion!" Pain grinned snapping his fingers. "You will have lots of fun at that."

Harmony sighed as she got up from the table and grabbed her book bag. "I'm not so sure anymore boys, I mean I'm happy for everyone but I miss the way things use to be."

Pain and Panic both frowned and stepped forward ready to try again but Harmony stopped them.

"I gotta go, I love you guys." With that Harmony disappeared.