The Necklace

"There, that's it." Evie said as she described the necklace to Mal who drew it. "That's the necklace Harmony was wearing."

"Two moons, what does it mean?" Jay asked.

"Only one person we can ask." Mal said before she looked at the ground. "Beseeching Hades."

Blue flame suddenly filled the space and Hades himself appeared. "Hey how you doing? Hades lord of the..." He stopped his intro when he saw who it was. "What do you kids want? Don't you know what time it is?"

"Hades, what do you know about this necklace?" Evie asked as she showed the drawing.

"Oy, you and jewlery Eve." He snached the picture and scoffed when he saw it. "Why do you wanna know about this?"

"So you know it?" Mal asked.

"Yeah, it's Hecate's cursed necklace."

"Cursed!" Carlos gasped widening his eyes with worry.

"Who's Hecate?" Jay asked.

"A pain in my flame witch, for centuries she's been trying to take over the Underworld, she's worse than me. If she had the Underworld her goal was to kill everyone on earth so they'll go to the Underworld and worship only her."

"Is she a Goddess?" Mal asked.

"Bearly, she says she's the Goddess of magic and witchcraft but she's just a lousy witch really."

"So what does the necklace do?" Evie asked.

"Well basically whoever wears it becomes a puppet by whoever gave it to them, but the catch is they have to sing a song that has to do with what they want."

"Like make them love them?" Evie asked.

"Yeah, that's the easiest one. All the person who gave the necklace has to do is sing a song that has to do with love. And after two nights the spell becomes permanent with or without the necklace, hence the two moons." The VKs looked at each other very worried and Hades noticed. "What? You saw someone wearing the necklace?"

Jay gulped and walked up to Hades. "Look man, I don't know how to say this but um.... We saw Harmony wearing it."

"WHAT?!" Hades flamed up.