Imposter

"PERSEPHONE!!!!" Hades slammed open the doors to the throne room and flamed up more when he saw Persephone was making a throne that was higher than his. "WHAT THE UNDERWORLD ARE YOU DOING!!!"

"Just making myself at home." She answered calmly.

"This isn't your home! Now what did you do to Harmony!!!"

"Nothing, why do you ask?"

"We saw the necklace." Evie said as she and the other VKs walked in and stood next to Hades.

"And we know it's cursed." Mal replied.

"Well too late children, by this time tomorrow the princess of the underworld will be on my side and I will finally rule."

"Wait a minute... You don't want Harmony, you want the underworld."

"Of course."

Hades stared at her shocked. "How could you have lied? I'm not even able to do that and my job is to trick people."

Mal suddenly got an idea and said loudly. "Beseeching Persephone!"

Suddenly flowers rose from the ground until a giant one opened to reveal a beautiful Goddess, the real Persephone. ''Greetings mortals, I am Persephone, goddess of Spring and Life." She then looked around and saw she was in her old home with her ex husband and another that looks just like her."

Hades looked back and forth at the two before he exploded. "WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!!"

Persephone widened her eyes at the woman in front of her. "Imposter!"

"Well since you all know." With a snap of her fingers the fake Persephone turned into another woman in a black coat.

"Hecate." Hades growled.

"Hello Hades, miss me?" Hecate grinned at him.

"Not one flaming bit." He replied.

"Hecate, what are you doing here and why were you pretending to be me?" Persephone asked.

"Why else, to take over what should have always been mine, I am after all all powerful, your God rules don't even apply to me.'

"Witch." Hades glared

"I'm a great witch and you know it." Hecate replied back.

Hades then caught on with her plan. "Pretending to be the woman that gave me my daughter just to steal the Underworld! That's low even for you!"

"Oh but it's brilliant." Hecate smirked. "I know that you love your child more than you've ever loved anything and if the child wants to be with her mommy you wouldn't object to it."

"Where is my daughter?!" Hades shouted now in full flame.

"Who cares? You'll never find her, by the time the moon rises she's going to be all mine as well as will be the Underworld and I will eliminate everyone on Earth!"