Prank Day

Jack's POV

It's the day of the prank and I am so excited. I'm in Charms and my next lesson after lunch is Potions. Giving me an alibi. While Fred and George have Defense after lunch. So we will all have alibi's for when the prank takes place. Class ends and I go to lunch. Fred and George sit either side of me.

"So when do we leave?" Fred asks me.

"Straight after lunch, but we'll need to be quick so we can get to class on time. Or we'll be suspected" I state.

"What do I do again?" George asks me.

"You cover for Fred encase he is late getting to defense" I tell him.

"You both get all the fun" he says pouting.

"You're sure they'll drink from the bottles?" Fred asks.

"They've been using them since I gave them to them for Christmas" I remind them. We ate lunch and leave. George headed for defense while I hide in a broom cupboard with Fred. I put the chain around his neck and turn the time turner back an hour. We go back in time.

"Let's go" Fred says and I stop him.

"We need to make sure the ghost is clear" I remind him. He nods his head and we listen carefully. We hear no one and sneak out. "Ok, you know what to do and remember meet back here. No detours" I tell him.

"I know what to do" he assures me. "Good luck" he says smiling.

"Same to you" I say and we leave the cupboard. We head our separate ways. I head for Uncle Remus' office while Fred went to Snape's. I arrive at his office undetected and find the thermos I had given him for Christmas. I open the lead and smell the hot chocolate inside. Typical Uncle Remus, I take our a phial of Polyjuice potion the one with Snape's hair inside. I pour it into the thermos and put the lead back on. I shake the thermos mixing the potion into the hot chocolate to hide the smell and hopefully the taste.

I vaporize the phial and leave the office. I quickly return to the broom closet and see Fred already there. "Done?" I ask and he nods his head.

"Now what?" he asks me.

"We wait until lunch is let out and join the crowd. You find George and go to class, while I head to Potions" I tell him. "Then we just wait and watch the magic" I say smiling.

"This idea is brilliant" he tells me. "So it lasts an hour right?" he asks me.

"Yes, unless they take the potion again. Which they may or may not do. Depends on how quickly it takes them to realize that the potion is in the thermos" I explain shrugging. I lean against the wall looking at my watch, lunch has only just started. "We should move, before our other selves come" I tell him.

He nods his head and we sneak out of the cupboard. We head to another one down the hall. Go in and wait. Soon we hear everyone leaving the great hall for class. We come out before any student could enter the hall way. We hide behind pillars and as the crowd arrives. We blend in and go our separate ways.

I arrive at potions and sit beside Harry as usual. Hermione and Ron on the table beside us. Snape arrives and places his thermos on his desk. I hide my smirk as he begins his lecture. Once he makes us writes down our homework at the end of class he drinks from his thermos. Almost instantly he turns into Uncle Remus. Seamus notices first and points it out to Dean. They both chuckle and soon everyone stops writing to stare at him.

"Why have you stopped writing?" Snape demands in Uncle Remus' voice. "What has happened to my voice?" he demands. Now all the class is laughing silently. Until Uncle Remus appears as Snape and they go still.

"Severus, I believe we have been pranked" he states.

"Who are you?" Snape demands.

"It's me Remus and I have been turned into you. While it appears you were turn into me" he explains.

"Class dismissed, everyone out!" Snape roars and we all begin to scatter. "Not you Jack" he growls. I freeze and look at him innocently. Harry looks at me.

"Go, I'll see you in our next class" I assure him. He nods his head and leaves with the other two. "Is something wrong uncles?" I ask the pair sweetly.

"Do you know anything about this?" they demands.

"No, I've been in class and at lunch all day" I tell them.

"You were sitting with those Weasley twins at lunch" Snape sneers.

"They are my friends and I feel bad for ignoring them recently due to Black being on the lose. I have to protect Harry" I state.

"He is safe here" Remus reminds me.

"I know, I just feel like it's my duty and I will do it" I tell them. "If that's all, I have divination and I am already late" I state. Snape goes to protest.

"We can't keep Jack here without proof" Remus tells him.

"Get out of my sight" Snape grumbles and I leave. I run to divination and sit beside Harry apologizing to Trelawney for being late. Listening to the students around me I can tell news of the prank has already spread. Everyone seems happier since news of Black's escape and the dementors came to the quidditch match.

By dinner time word had spread through out the school and everyone is more cheerful. Especially when the final part of the prank happened. Fred had two jobs, one spike Remus' thermos and two make the house elves in the kitchens spike the jugs of drink at dinner. Now there are multiple Severus Snapes and Remus Lupins.

Every student is doing their best impersonations of the professors. I myself turned into Uncle Remus with Fred, while George had turned into Snape. "You know, I think we've been pranked" Fred muses.

"Obviously" George says and we chuckle.

"It must be polyjuice potion, it's the only thing that makes sense" I tell the pair.

"Honestly Remus, stop being an insufferable know it all" George says with a straight face. But then we all crack up laughing with the others around us. Dumbledore stands up gaining everyone's attention.

"Quiet down, do not worry. You will all be back to your normal selves within the hour. If those responsible this is caught, they will be punished. For now I think it best your all return to your dormitories" he states. We all grumble about missing dessert. "Don't fret, dessert shall be delivered to your common rooms" he assures us. We cheer and go back to our common rooms.

"Who do you think did it?" Neville asks Harry and Ron.

"No idea" Harry answers.

"But it was bloody hilarious" Ron states chuckling.

"That it was" I agree smiling.

"Jack?" Hermione asks and I nod my head. We arrive in the common room to see dessert already there. We all take our serves and sit by the fire place. We eat in silence and an hour later those turns are normal. I call it a night and go to bed.

A/N

Picture above of Remus with Severus and on the external link of the polyjuice potion.