Gryffindor Vs Ravenclaw

Jack's POV

"Any visions of tomorrows match?" Dumbledore asks me.

"No, just the same one about the grim over and over again" I tell him. "But I'll have my wand, just encase" I state.

"You need not worry, the whole staff will be present" he tells me.

"Even so, I'll still have my wand" I tell him. "Anything else?" I ask him.

"Have you been able to decipher anything else from your vision of the grim?" he asks me.

"Not really, other then the sun is setting and it looked like a full moon. But I can't be sure as the moon was partially covered by clouds" I explain. "I feel like it's getting closer to happening and am trying to be Harry as often as I can during the day. So that I can protect him" I state.

"I know you feel it is your duty to protect Harry, but do not put yourself in unnecessary danger" he tells me.

"I'll try, gotta go make sure Harry rests for the match tomorrow" I tell him. He nods his head and dismisses me. I leave the office and return to Gryffindor tower. To discover Harry has his firebolt back.

"Hermione took yours to your dorm" he tells me. I nod my head and ran upstairs. I thank Hermione and examine my broom. Glad to see it in one piece and know it's jinx free. I changed and did my teeth. Before going to bed.

(At match)

I sit with Hermione and Ron waiting for the match to start. Today Gryffindor is facing Ravenclaw. Who have a new seeker Cho Chang. Percy made a bet with his girlfriend Penny about Gryffindor winning the match.

Soon both teams walk onto the pitch. "Wood, Davies, shake hands" Madame Hooch instructs. Oliver shakes the Ravenclaw captain's hand. "Mount your brooms . . . on my whistle . . . three -- two -- one" she blows her whistle.

I look through my binoculars. Harry kicked off into the air and the Firebolt zoomed higher and faster than any other broom. I smile, man I can't wait to ride my broom again. Harry and I had a race, I won by millimeters. According to Colin's photo finish.

"They're off, and the big excitement this match is the Firebolt that Harry Potter is flying for Gryffindor. According to Which Broomstick, the Firebolt's going to be the broom of choice for the national teams at this year's World Championship" Lee explains.

"Jordan, would you mind telling us what's going on in the match?" McGonagall demands.

"Right you are, Professor -- just giving a bit of background information -- the Firebolt, incidentally, has a built-in auto-brake and..." he starts to say again.

"Jordan!" she snaps.

"Okay, okay, Gryffindor in possession, Katie Bell of Gryffindor, heading for goal" he states. I turn my head and spot Katie with my binoculars. Harry streaked past Katie in the opposite direction, with Cho tailing him.

"Show her your acceleration, Harry!" I hear Fred shout and smile. Fred whooshed past in pursuit of a Bludger that was aiming for Alicia. Harry urged the Firebolt forward as they rounded the Ravenclaw goal posts and Cho fell behind. While Katie scored the first goal of the match. We gryffindors cheer.

Harry seems to of spotted the snitch and dives toward the ground. Cho shots after him. Suddenly a Bludger, hit by one of the Ravenclaw Beaters. Came pelting out of nowhere; Harry veered off course, avoiding it by an inc. However, in those few crucial seconds, the Snitch had vanished. George Weasley vented his feelings by hitting the second Bludger directly at the offending Beater, who was forced to roll right over in midair to avoid it.

"Gryffindor leads by eighty points to zero, and look at that Firebolt go! Potter's really putting it through its paces now, see it turn -- Chang's Comet is just no match for it, the Firebolt's precision -- balance is really noticeable in these long..." Lee says some time later.

"JORDAN! ARE YOU BEING PAID TO ADVERTISE FIREBOLTS? GET ON WITH THE COMMENTARY!" McGonagall snaps. Ravenclaw was pulling back; they had now scored three goals, which put Gryffindor only fifty points ahead. If Cho caught the snitch, Ravenclaw would win.

Harry accelerated again, eyes fixed on the speck of gold ahead. But just then, Cho appeared out of thin air, blocking him and he slows down to to crash into her. "HARRY, THIS IS NO TIME TO BE A GENTLEMAN!" Oliver roars. "KNOCK HER OFF HER BROOM IF YOU HAVE TO" he snaps. The Snitch had vanished again.

He dived again, and Cho, thinking he'd seen the Snitch, tried to follow. Harry pulled out of the dive very sharply; she hurtled downward; he rose fast as a bullet once more. He leveled out and  accelerated; so, many feet below, did Cho. "Oh!" Cho shouts pointing below. I look down to see three dementors and frown. How come I don't feel cold and didn't have a vision of them.

Before I could think Harry shots a patronus at them with on hand and caught the snitch with the other. Madam Hooch's whistle sounded. Harry turned around in midair and saw six scarlet blurs zoom forward. They hug him cheering. While us gryffindors cheer below.

I spot Uncle Remus and follow him down onto the pitch. "Ten Galleons to me! Must find Penelope, excuse me" I hear Percy say. The others all congratulate Harry.

"That was quite some Patronus" Remus states. Harry spots us and walks over. I give him a hug.

"The Dementors didn't affect me at all. I didn't feel a thing" Harry says excitedly.

"Me neither" I say still confused.

"That would be because they -- er -- weren't Dementors" Uncle Remus tells us. "Come with me" he says and we follow him. He led us out of the crowd until they were able to see the edge of the field. "You gave Mr. Malfoy quite a fright" he states.

Lying in a crumpled heap on the ground were Malfoy, Crabbe, Goyle, and Marcus Flint, the Slytherin team Captain, all struggling to remove themselves from long, black, hooded robes. It looked as though Malfoy had been standing on Goyle's shoulders. Standing over them, with an expression of the utmost fury on her face, was Professor McGonagall. She gives them a detention as Dumbledore approaches.

"Come on, Harry!" George shouts.

"You to Jack!" Fred shouts. "Party in the Gryffindor Common Room" he tells us. Harry and I smile following them to the common room. Where the party is already in swing with food the twins had gotten from Hogsmeade. Including butterbeer.

Hermione in the corner of the room studying and I join her as I have homework due. Until she storms off after Ron made a comment about Scabbers. He thinks Crookshanks killed him and is refusing to talk to Hermione. I glare at him and storm up to my dorm room.

A/N

Picture above of Gryffindor quidditch team and on the external link of the Ravenclaw quidditch uniform.