All Secrets Revealed

Jack's POV

"How long have you known?" Remus asks Hermione.

"Since Professor Snape set the essay" she tells him.

"Well, Hermione. You really are one of the brightest witches of your age" Remus states.

"Enough talk, Remus! Come on, let's kill him!" Black yells and I stand in front of Harry. Remus tells Black to wait. "I did my waiting! Twelve years of it! In Azkaban!" Black wails.

"Very well, kill him" Remus says handing him my wand. "But wait one more minute. Harry and Jack have the right to know why" he adds.

"We know why" I snap.

"He betrayed my parents. He's the reason they're dead!" Harry exclaims.

"No Harry, it wasn't him. Somebody did betray your parents... somebody who, until quite recently, I believed to be dead" Remus tells us.

"Who was it then?" Harry and I demand.

"Peter Pettigrew!" Black announces. "And he's in this room! Right now! Come out, come out, Peter! Come out, come out and play!" he calls. Suddenly Uncle Snape appears and disarms Black & Remus.

"Vengeance is sweet. How I hoped I'd be the one to catch you" Snape drawls. "Jack turn back now" he orders.

"To late now, they all know and Harry deserves the truth" I tell him hotly. I turn to Harry who looks at me shocked only just noticing my current appearance. "Harry I've been lying to you since our reunion, my name is not Jack Potter. It's Jacqueline Lilly Potter, but I go by Jack as I hate my full name. It's why I do not share your dorm and have my own. I've been disguising myself for years and I'm tired of it" I tell him.

"We'll discuss this later Jack" he tells me

"We'll discuss this later Jack" he tells me. I nod my head and turn back to the adults in the room. To see Snape glaring at Remus and Black.

"I told Dumbledore you were helping a friend into the castle. Here's the proof" he sneers.

"Brilliant, Snape. You've put your keen mind to the task and come to the wrong conclusion. If you'll excuse us, Remus and I have business... to attend to" Black tells him. And Snape points his wand at Black's neck.

"Give me a reason. I beg you" Snape sneers. I've never seen him this angry. But I want to know about Peter Pettigrew.

"Severus please, don't be a fool" Remus pleads.

"He can't help it. It's habit" Black tells him.

"Be quiet" Remus tells him.

"Oh be quiet yourself Remus" he snaps back.

"Look at you two, quarreling like an old married couple" Snape sneers.

"Why don't you run along and play with your chemistry set" Black sneers back.

"I could do it, you know. But why deny the dementors? They're so longing to see you" Snape tells him. "Do I detect a flicker of fear? Oh, yes" he sneers smirking. "A Dementor's Kiss. One can only imagine what that must be like. It's said to be nearly unbearable to witness, but I'll do my best" he states.

"Enough of this, Stupefy!" I say holding my hand up pointing it at Snape. He flies into the bed and falls unconscious.

"What did you just do?" Ron demands.

"You attacked a teacher!" Hermione exclaims in shock.

"You did wandless magic" Harry says in awe. I ignore them all and turn to Remus.

"I want to know the truth about Peter Pettigrew, tell me now" I tell him.

"He was at school with us. We thought he was our friend" he states.

"No. Pettigrew's dead. You killed him" Harry says pointing at Black.

"No, he didn't. I thought so too, until you mentioned Pettigrew on the map" Remus tells him.

"The map was lying then" Harry states.

"Harry, that map never lies" I tell him.

"She's right, it doesn't" Remus tells him.

"Pettigrew's alive! And he's right there!" Sirius shouts pointing at Ron.

"Me?! He's mental!" Ron yells.

"Not you, your rat!" Sirius exclaims.

"Wormtail" I mutter looking at the squirming rat in Ron's hands.

"Scabbers has been in my family for..." Ron starts to say.

"Twelve years?" I ask and he nods his head.

"Curiously long life for a common garden rat! He's missing a toe, isn't he?" Sirius demands. The biggest part of Pettigrew they found was a finger.

"So what?" he demands.

"All they could find of Pettigrew was his..." Harry and I start to say.

"Finger" Sirius finishes. "Dirty coward cut it off and blew up a street of innocent muggles. So everyone would think he was dead! And then he transformed into a rat!" he explains.

"Show us" I order and he goes to take Scabbers from Ron.

"Give it to him, Ron" Harry tells him and he does so. Remus and Sirius worked together. They made Pettigrew turn human again.

"Remus? Sirius. My old friends" he squeaks and tries to run. But they stop him. "Harry! Jack! Look at you both! You look so much like your Parents! Like James and Lilly! We were the best of friends..." he says looking at us.

"How dare you speak to Harry and Jackie! How dare you talk about James in front of them!" Sirius roars in anger.

"You sold James and Lily to Voldemort, didn't you?" Remus demands.

"I didn't mean to! The Dark Lord. You have no idea the weapons he possesses! Ask yourself, Sirius! What would you have done? What would you have done?" Peter asks him scared.

"I would have died! I would have died, rather than betray my friends!" Sirius yells at him.

"Enough of this" I tell them.

"Jack, this man" Remus tries to say.

"We know what he is" Harry tells him.

"I say we take him to the castle" I state.

"I agree, after that the dementors can have him" Harry states.

"Very well, only you two have the right to decide his fate" Remus says. "But probably best you disguise yourself again Jack" he tells me.

"Fine" I grumble and turn into a boy again. Remus keeps Peter covered with his wand. While Hermione leads us to the exit. Sirius and Harry help Ron walk while I bring up the rear.

 Sirius and Harry help Ron walk while I bring up the rear

A/N

Picture above of Peter Pettigrew  and in chapter of the real Jack & fake Jack.