Mate

Every full moon and alpha finds their mate.During this full moon Jungkook will finally find his mate.He and the others were having a nice diner together in their comfy home waiting till the full moon comes out.Once they finished their meal they went into the living room and watched a movie together.Jungkook couldn't help but be excited"Ah Hyungs I cant wait till the moon comes out,I can finally find my mate!"The others smiled at how excited their maknae was and softly chuckled.Jimin hugged him and brightly smiled"I know me to!!"Namjoon chuckled and looked out the window"Well the moon should appear any minute now~"Jungkook and Jimin both jumped up in excitement"Hurray!!!"The others just laughed at the two omega's actions and smiled.A few minutes later the moon appeared behind the clouds and shined brightly.The alpha's were all eventually overwhelmed by the omega's scents and began to follow the scents.Namjoon followed the scent which led to Jin,Taehyung followed the scent which lead too Jimin,and Yoongi followed the scent which lead to Jungkook.Both Namjoon and Taehyung embraces their mates in a tight hug and a loving kiss while Yoongi stood their in shock as too finding out the maknae was his mate.Yoongi grabbed Jungkook's hand and lead him too his room so he can speak with him.Jungkook sat on Yoongi's bed and looked at his hyung with a worried look"Hyung what's wrong?"Yoongi sighed and looked at Jungkook as he walked to the bed and sat next to him"There's nothing wrong it's just...I don't think we can be together...it's not that I don't like you it's just I can't be with you..."Jungkook felt his heart shatter into a million pieces just hearing that his mate didn't want to be with him.He looked at Yoongi shocked before he looked down"Oh I see...well I'm gonna now...thanks for telling me hyung..."With that he got up and left Yoongi's room silently making Yoongi sigh and lay on his bed.Jungkook went into his room and shut his door before he began crying his heart out.About an hour later Jungkook decided to leave and live on his own since he couldn't stand to see that face of his mate who rejected him.He quietly packed his bags and grabbed everything he needed before he wrote a note to leave on his bed for his hyungs too read.He grabbed everything and opened his room door and closed it.He quietly walked downstairs since his hyungs were all asleep on the couch and quietly opened the front door.He sadly smiled as he looked at his hyungs one more time before he went outside and quietly closed the door.He walked to a nearby hotel to spend the night and sighed as he laid in the bed and feel asleep.Once morning came everyone in the house woke up.They all noticed that Yoongi and Jungkook weren't in the living room so they went upstairs and looked for them.They went too Yoongi's room and noticed he was peacefully asleep on his bed before they walked to Jungkooks room.They opened the door and were shocked to see that Jungkook was gone and nothing was in his room besides a few things Yoongi gave him and a note on his bed.They all grabbed the note and read it and felt heartbroken.They all quickly went to Yoongi's room and woke him up and made him read the note.Yoongi couldn't be leave that Jungkook was now gone and it was all his doing.He dropped the note in his lap and hid his face in his hands"It's all my fault..."The others looked at Yoongi and sighed as they could feel Yoongi's pain.It was silent for a few minutes before Namjoon finally spoke up"It's okay Yoongi we will all look for Jungkook and bring him back."The others all nodded and Yoongi moved his hands from his face and sniffled"Alright,lets begin looking for him!"The others all smiled and began to nod before they all got dressed and began their search for Jungkook.