~Planing~

Once they finished eating their celebratory dinner they all gathered in the living room and sat on the couches all doing their own thing.All three omega's sat on one couch and began to talk about some ideas and plans for a nursery for their pups while the three alpha's were talking about how excited they were knowing their mates were pregnant with their pups.The only bets felt a bit left out but one of the omega's brought him over to them and all started talking together.They were all talking,dancing,singing and listening to music without realizing the time.Namjoon glanced over at the clock as he yawned and stretched"Ah it's terry late everyone,let's all go to sleep we're all gonna need it."The others all nodded and stood up before saying goodnight and walking to their rooms and change into their pajamas.Jungkook cuddled with Yoongi on their bed and fell asleep instantly which made Yoongi smile and hold Jungkook close to him as he began to fall asleep.
A few weeks had passed and the omega's all noticed how they were all beginning to change.They saw how their stomachs were starting to grow,forming a little bump due to their pregnancy.All three omega's had appointments with their doctors to get their first echography done.They bright their mates with them as they were all excited to get their echography's done.They all went into their separate rooms with their doctors.The omega's laid down on the bed and had their alpha's sit next to them.Jungkook smiled as he held Yoongi's hand as he laid down"In excited~"Yoongi smiled and softly hummed as he kissed Jungkooks cheek"So am I baby~"The doctor softly smiled as she watched the two mates before walking over to the machine sitting on the opposite side of Jungkook"Alright Jungkook I'll need you to lift your shirt for me please.Im gonna apply some gel on your stomach,it's gonna be cold so just a little heads up."Jungkook shyly smiles and nodded"Okay."He lifted up his shirt to his chest and and watched as the doctor applied the gel onto Jungkooks stomach which made him shiver.The doctor then placed the transducer on Jungkooks stomach and began to move it around as he looked at the screen which showed black and whites images on the ultrasound screen.Jungkook held onto Yoongi's hand tightly as he was looking at the screen.The doctor smiled brightly and hummed"There's your babies~"She pointed to the screen and moved the transducer.Jungkook and Yoongi looked at the screen both in shock and pure joy as they both began to feel tears of joy drip down their cheeks.Yoongi looked at the screen once again before kissing Jungkooks cheek with a bright smile"That's our babies~"Jungkook smiffled and smiled as he kept looking at the screen"Their so tiny and fragile,ah I just wanna keep them safe from any harm~"Yoongi smiled as he wiped his and his mates tears.The doctor smiled and got pictures of the ultrasound and handed them to the two mates"Congratulations you two!~"Yoongi smiled as he grabbed the ultrasound photos and helped his mate up"Thank you so much."The doctor smiled and softly hummed in response"Your welcome,now you two have a good day and I will see you two soon~"The two mates nodded as they both got up and walked out of the room and met up with the others to go eat lunch together.They all sat at a table together and smiled happily.The omega's all showed off their ultrasound photos.Jin and Namjoon were expecting 1 pup,Jimin and Taehyung were expecting 1 pup,and lastly Yoongi and Jungkook were expecting two pups.They all couldn't stop talking about how excited they were and they were also guessing what genders their pups were gonna be.Jungkook leaned on Yoongi and smiled as he rubbed his belly"I think my pups are gonna gonna be a boy and a girl I can just feel it."Jin smiled as he took a sip of his water and hummed"Well I think my pup is gonna be a girl~"Jimin took a bite of some bread before responding"Well I think my pup is gonna be a boy~"The alpha's all smiled and chuckled at their omega's actions.Namjoon kissed Jins cheek before looking at the others"Ah were gonna have one big nursery."The omega's and alpha's all chuckled and smiled.Jungkook giggled as he looked at his hyung with a bunny smile"Yeah that's true but it's gonna be worth it though."The omega's all nodded and smiled in unison.Namjoon nodded"Well we better start getting stuff for the nursery.I think we should just paint the walls a light grey and add some little details once we find out what genders the pups are gonna be."They others all nodded in agreement and smiled.Their food soon arrived and they all happily yet quietly ate their food.