Family~

Jungkook couldn't believe he ran into Yoongi at the cafe...and also couldn't believe he was gonna see his hyungs again.Its was nice to know that they were worried about him and started to search for him so he can be brought back home but he was happy to live on his own.They soon arrived home and Jungkook took a deep breath before turning off his bike and got off.Yoongi got off once Jungkook did and brought him to the door and opened it.Jin was the first to greet Yoongi at the door"Hey Yoongi how did the search-"Before Jin could finish his sentence he stared at Jungkook in shock and began to cry"Jungkook..."Jungkook softly smiled and walked towards Jin"It's good to see you hyung~"He said in a sweet and loving voice.Jin brought Jungkook into his embrace and hugged him tightly and cried harder which made Namjoon and the others come downstairs"Babe whats wrong!?"He looked at his mate and saw that he was hugging Jungkook and he covered his mouth in shock and so did the others.It was only a few minutes before the others began crying and ran over to Jin and Jungkook pulling them both into a group hug"Jungkook thank god your okay,we missed you so much!Wow you really changed!"Jungkook just smiled and softly him as he felt a few tears drip down his cheeks as he was reunited with his hyungs and enjoying the warm embrace.About 15 minutes later they pulled away and wiped their tears as they all had soft smiles on their faces.Jin sniffled as he wiped his tears"You must be hungry,let me go make you something to eat~"Jungkook smiles and nodded"Thanks hyung."Jin just smiled as he walked to the kitchen and began cooking.The others all pulled Jungkook over to the couch and began to talk.They all asked Jungkook where he was for a whole year and how Yoongi found him but they also talked about old times and happy memories.Jin soon finished cooking and brought Jungkook his food and he began to eat right away"Thank you hyung!Well as you all know why I left that night and decided to live on my own and not come back well...I'm going to stay here for a few days before I decide to move back in with you all.I hope you all understand but I'm just not ready to move back in yet...especially because of the pain I went through..."The others just nodded and smiled softly.Jin and Namjoon both put a hand on Jungkooks shoulders and gave him a reassuring smile"It's okay Jungkook we understand...were just happy to know that your safe and that we have you back~"Jungkook smiles and nods"Thanks I'm glad to be back~"They all smiled as Jungkook continued to and began to talk to each other again and began to share stories and jokes as they all sounded like one happy family.