-Aftermath-

The morning soon came and the storm was finally over.Jungkook felt the twins gently kick their little feet as they were beginning to wake up.Jungkook woke up and carefully grabbed the twins from Yoongi's arms and quietly walked upstairs to the nursery where he sat in one of the rocking chairs and looked down at his pups.He gently began to caress their cheeks as they began to wake up"Good morning my little angels,mommas going to feed you two~"He cooed.He lifted up his shirt and held the twins to his chest and began feeding them.Jimin woke up and did the same and saw Jungkook in the nursery and began to smile"Morning Kookie~"Jungkook looked at Jimin and bunny smiled"Morning Jimin-ssi~"Jimin sat in the rocking chair next to Jungkook and began to feed his pup.Jungkook sniffed his shirt and scrunched his nose"Ah my shirt smells like milk."He spoke with a quiet chuckle.Jimin chuckled as well"Same here."Jungkook shakes his head continuing to chuckle.Soon the twins finished drinking their milk.Jungkook pulled down his shirt and wiped the milk that was on the twins faces and held them over his shoulder and gently began to burp them.Jimin soon did the same and the two just relaxed in their rocking chair while the others were asleep.Their pups soon fell back asleep and they put them gently into their cribs.They decided to wake the others up so they went downstairs.Jungkook went up behind Yoongi and teasingly nipped at his ear and softly growls and mewls which made Yoongi immediately wake up with a slight blush making Jungkook giggle before he went to help Jimin wake up the others.Once everyone was awake Jin began to feed his pup and place her in her crib before he soon eventually began to make breakfast with the help of Jimin and Jungkook while the alphas were looking outside noticing it was flooded due to the large amount of rain last night.Once breakfast was ready the omegas called their alphas into the kitchen and began eating breakfast.Namjoon spoke up"Well it flooded outside and we won't be going anywhere until the water has gone down."Everyone nodded in agreement and decided to watch some movies and play some games for the remainder of the day until most of the water was drained outside.