Found~

A year has past since the members have seen Jungkook.They were very worried that something had happened to him but they never gave up on searching for him.Their searches ended with many sleepless nights and exhaustion.One day Yoongi decided to take a small break from his search and went to get a cup of coffee since he was so exhausted.He ordered a coffee and sat near the window and took a deep breath.He was deep in thought until a familiar scent caught his attention.He looked to the entrance of the cafe and was shocked to see Jungkook.Jungkook had changed his whole appearance,he didn't look like the sweet maknae everyone knew...now he looked more like a strong grown man.He had long black hair and black clothing and shoes on,he didn't seem to notice or smell Yoongi's scent as he walked into the cafe and ordered his usual drink.Once Jungkook turned around and instantly locked eyes with Yoongi,he felt both happy and furious to see Yoongi once again.He bit his lip harshly before he turned towards the door and walked outside which made Yoongi quickly stand up and go after Jungkook"Jungkook please wait we need to talk."Jungkook stopped in his tracks and turned towards Yoongi with an irritated look and growled"What is it that you wanna talk to me about hm?"Yoongi stopped and looked down"Look I'm sorry what I said to you please forgive ...ever since that night you left me and the others have been searching for you...we never gave up no matter how exhausted we were...we just wanted to make sure you were safe and sound...so please come back home with us..."He said as his eyes tears up and he gripped his shirt.Jungkooks irritated expression soon turned to a soft sympathetic look before he began to sigh"You hurt me Min Yoongi and you just expect me to forgive you just like that...you don't know how hurtful it was to hear that my mate didn't accept me as his lover...it was hard but I just learned to get over the pain no matter how bad it hurt...I'm sorry but I don't think I'm ever gonna come back..."Yoongi began to cry harder as he moved his head up"Please Jungkook I beg you...come back we all miss you and we need you back...we haven't been the same ever since you left...please just come back...please forgive me..."Jungkook sighed as he stayed quiet for a few minutes to think"Alright I'll come back...but I'm only staying for at least a few days before actually decide to move back In alright..."Yoongi sniffled as he wiped his tears and gave a soft smile"Okay...thank you Jungkook...you won't regret coming back I promise...now let's head to the house so the others can see you..."Jungkook just nodded as he gave a small smile"Alright lets go...just get on my bike and I can drive us over there."He said as he started walking over to a black motorcycle making Yoongi's jaw drop"You got a bike...ah that's not important right now let's just head back..."Jungkook slightly chuckled as he sat on his bike and started it"Well come on lets go!~"Yoongi quickly went over to Jungkooks bike and got on.Jungkook smirked as he revels the engine and began driving towards the house.

-A/N the photo of Jungkook on the top of the chapter is what his appearance now looks like.Well I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I hope you continue reading more!~"