~Trip~

Jungkook soon awoke from their nap and looked at the sleeping baby in his arms with a soft smile before looking at Yoongi and his other baby.He gently shakes Yoongi and whispers"Babe wake up~"Yoongi just groaned softly and continued to sleep.Jungkook shakes him a few more times but the alpha continued to sleep.The omega hugged softly in frustration and carefully grabbed the baby from the alphas hold before holding both babies in his arms and getting up.He walked downstairs and noticed everyone looking at him and he gave a soft smile"Hey~"They all smiled at him"Hey!"Jungkook walked over to the couches and sat down next to Hoseok and looked at him"Do you wanna hold one of the twins Hyung?"He softly spoke.Hoseok brightly smiled and nodded"I would love too!"The omega softly giggles and gently hands the beta one of the pups.The beta held the pup gently in his arms and tried not to squeal in excitement.The pup gently nuzzled into the betas chest and softly cooed.The omega smiled"Aw she likes you hyung~"The beta smiled even more and gently cradled the pup"Aw she does!"The others smiled as they watched the adorable scene in front of them and started taking son pictures.Jin softly hummed"I'm going to go make dinner would anyone like to help me?"Jungkook looked at his hyung"I would like to hyung."Taehyung softly smiled as he spoke"I would like to help too hyung."Jin nodded"Okay."He gently handed the pup to Namjoon before getting up and walking to the kitchen.Jungkook handed Hoseok his other pup with a soft smile before getting up and following his hyung.Taehyung stood up and followed behind jungkook to the kitchen.Jin started grabbing all the ingredients and the pots.Jin turned towards the two maknaes"Alright Jungkook I need you to cook the meat for me and Taehyung I need you to cut the vegetables for me please."Taehyung and Jungkook both nodded"Okay hyung!"Jungkook grabbed the meat and began to take it out of the packaging while Taehyung grabbed the vegetables and washing them and Jin began to cook and season the noodles.They all began cooking all began cooking Japchae in the kitchen while their mates were in the living room talking to one another as the pups were sleeping.Halfway through cooking the japchae Jin decided to make some kimchi fried rice as well.As they were cooking Yoongi was still asleep in Jungkooks room upstairs.He softly began to stir in his sleep as he began to smell the food but immediately woke up when he realized Jungkook and the pups weren't with him.He softly yawned and stretched before he got up and walked downstairs.Namjoon noticed and softly chuckled"Well look who finally decided to join us."Yoongi softly scoffed and walked towards the couches and noticed Hoseok holding both his pups and furrowed his brows"Where's Jungkook."Hoseok looked at him with a soft smile"He's in the kitchen."Yoongi nodded and walked towards the kitchen only to be met with loud laughter coming from his mate.He began to smile and walked towards him and gently back hugged him"Hey baby~"Jungkook looked at Yoongi a bit surprised but he softly smiled"Hey babe,how did you sleep?"Yoongi looked at him and softly hummed"I slept good,what about you baby?"Jungkook softly giggled"I slept good as well."Yoongi softly nodded and gently pecked his omegas cheek"What are you guys making?"Jungkook smiles"Were making japchae and kimchi fried rice for dinner."Yoongi nodded in response and continued to back hug the omega.Taehyung softly chuckled"Wow hyung your pretty cling hyung?"Yoongi glared at him slightly and softly huffed"Shut up Taehyung."Jungkook softly giggled and turned off the stove"Alright hype meats done~"Jin nodded"Okay good,the rice is almost done too."Jungkook nodded"Well I'm going to set up the table then."Jin nodded"Alright thank you Jungkook for helping."Jungkook smiled"Your welcome hyung!"He walked over to the cabinet and grabbed all the plates and grabbed all the silver wear and set the down for a moment before looking at Yoongi"Babe can you let go of me so I can set up the table please?"Yoongi only hugged him tighter and nuzzled Into his neck"No."Jungkook rolled his eyes but continued to smile"Alright you can keep hugging me."He grabbed the plates and began placing them on the table before he grabbed the silver wear and placed them onto the table as well.He grabbed a few cups as well and set them down"Okay hyung the table is ready!"Jin nodded"Okay,can you tell the others dinner is ready?"Jungkook nodded"Sure!"He walked out of the kitchen with Yoongi still back hugging him and went to the living room"Guys dinner is ready!"They nodded and got up to follow Jungkook to the kitchen.Yoongi finally let Jungkook go and sat down at the table.The others sat down as well and Jungkook helped Jin place the food and drinks on the table.Jungkook grabbed one of the pups from Hoseok so he can eat before he sat down next to Yoongi.They all quietly began to eat before Taehyung spoke up"Wow this is so good!"The others nodded in agreement.Jin and Jungkook both smiled"Glad you all like it!"Yoongi gently kissed Jungkooks cheek before continuing to eat.Jungkook smiled and softly hummed In delight.Namjoon smiled as he looked at the others"Hey do you guys wanna go on a trip somewhere?"The others all looked at Namjoon a bit surprised before nodding"Yes!"Namjoon chuckled"Alright where should we go?"Jin thought for a moment"How about we go to Hawaii?"The others all nodded making in agreement making Namjoon smile"Alright we can go to Hawaii!"The others all smiled and cheered happily."I'll buy us all plane tickets and book a hotel as soon as I can."The others all nodded and happily ate and began talking about what they should do in Hawaii,what they should pack,and just how excited they were to travel to Hawaii.

*I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!!!💜❤️Also I sometimes add songs to my chapters and I was wondering if you all ever listen to them or if you like them?*