🤍𝓢𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰🤍

A week has passed since the storm happened and the flood was finally over.Jungkook was resting in his bed cuddling with his pups holding them both close to his chest protectively as they slept.Yoongi was taking a nice warm shower to relax his body.The omega nuzzled into his two pups earning soft cooes as he was rubbing his sweet vanilla scent onto them.He softly hummed in delight and content knowing his pups smelled like his scent,he softly whines and huffed aloud playfully as he continued to wait for the alpha to finish his shower.Once the alpha finished his shower he dried off and changed into his clothes before he dried and brushed his hair.He opened the door and walked into the bedroom and was greeted by the sight of his mate and their pups,he warmly smiled and walked towards his mate.He laid on the bed behind his mate and hugged his waist before nuzzling into his mates neck and placing soft gently kisses on his skin earning soft growls in content"Did I make you wait long my sweet ?~"The omega giggles and shakes his head"No you didn't my love~"He softly cooed.The alpha hummed in response and playfully nipped at his omegas neck and ear making the omega giggle more. The alpha peaked over his omegas shoulder and saw his two pups peacefully sleeping,he happily smiled and reached over and caressed the pups cheeks.The omega lovingly smiled as he watched his mate"I rubbed my scent onto them,you should do the same babe."The alpha nodded"Oh you did,sure I will run my scent onto them~"He got up and maid behind his pups and began nuzzling them and rubbing his cinnamon scent onto them.Once he was done he gently pecked their cheeks and hummed aloud.The omega watched his mate lovingly and sweetly smiled at the sight of his alpha and his pups"Babe can you scent me?~"The alpha looked at his mate a bit surprised but nodded and smiled sure babe."The omega happily smiled and sat up,the alpha chuckled softly and got up and sat behind his mate and pulled him up to his chest and wrapped his arms tightly around his waist and began rubbing his scent onto his omegas neck.The omega contently growled as his alpha was scenting him,as the alpha was scenting his omega he nipped and licked the mark he left on the omega earning soft whines.Once the alpha was done scenting his omega he pulled away from his neck and pecked his cheek,the omega smiled"Yay now I'm going to smell like your scent alpha!~"He spoke excitedly making the alpha chuckle"Yes your gonna smell like my scent my lovely omega~"He cooed.The omega turned towards his mate"Can I scent you?"The alpha nodded"Of course you can."The omega leaned towards his alphas neck and began nuzzling his scent on him,the alpha turned his head to the side giving his mate more access as he scented him.As the omega scented his alpha he playfully nipped at the alphas neck and teasingly growled at him earning a playful growl back and a soft huff.Once the omega finished he hugged his alpha tightly"Thank you babe for scenting me and letting me scent you as well...and thank you for being such a great mate and father~"He softly spoke.The alpha hugged his omega tightly and smiled"Your welcome babe,Aw baby you don't need to thank me.Im just so happy to have such an amazing omega and to have two beautiful pups in my life.I love you so much~"The omega began to tear up at his alpha sweet words"I'm so happy to have you and the pups in my life too.I love you more than life itself!~"He spoke as he looked up at the alpha.The alpha wiped his omegas tears away before pulling him into a deep loving kiss.The omega wrapped his arms around his alphas neck and ran his fingers through his hair as he kissed him.Halfway into their deep kiss the pups began to toss and grin as the began to slowly awaken from their nap.The omega noticed and pulled away from the kiss with a soft smile as he looked at his mate and their pups.Once the pups fully woke up the cutely yawned and softly squealed as the saw their parents and tried to reach up to them making the two mates hearts melt from their cute actions.The omega picked up one of the pups and cradled them"Aw good morning my little princess,Aw you must be hungry hm.Mommy's going to feed you okay~"He softly cooed as he began to lift his shirt and hold the pup close to his chest.The pup  began to drink her mother's milk and tried to grip onto his skin with her little hands.The omega contently sighed as he fed his pup,his mate held his son and softly cradled him"Aw my little prince looks so cute,your mommy will feed you too don't worry~"He softly spoke.The omega continued to feed his daughter with a soft hum"Aw you must've been hungry~"He cooed and softly chuckled"Babe let me see Minjun please I'm going to feed him if that's alright with you~"The alpha nodded"Sure baby~"He gently handed his mate their son and watched as the pup began to drink his mother's milk.The omega softly sighed"Ah they seem hungry today."He softly spoke warning a small nod from his mate.Once their daughter finished drinking her milk the omega looked at his mate"Babe can you burp Yoonji please."Yoongi nodded"Sure baby."He gently grabbed Yoonji and held her over his shoulder and began to burp her.Once she burped she had a little milk and saliva come out from her mouth,the alpha grabbed a soft rag and began to wipe her mouth earning soft whines"Aw princess I'm almost done~"Once he finished he held his daughter close to his chest and began to cradle her.Their son Minjun soon finished drinking his milk and his mother fixed his shirt before he began to burp him as well.The small baby had some milk on his face,once he burped he had milk and saliva drip from his mouth just like his sister.The omega grabbed the soft rag and began cleaning his pups face"Your such a messy eater my little prince."He cooed.Once he finished cleaning his pups face he placed the rag on the nightstand and sat back and kept his son close to his chest and watched as the pup nuzzled into him with a soft smile.The alpha cooed as he watched his pups,he moved closer to his mates side.The omega looked at his alpha with a loving smile before looking at the pup in his arms and caressed his cheek"Our pups are so beautiful~"The alpha nodded"Yes they are."The omega gently kissed his pups forehead"I want more pups~"The alpha immediately looked at his omega with a slight blush as he gently bit his bottom lip"You do!"The omega giggles and nodded"Yes I do babe~"The alpha smiled"I want more pups too baby~"The omega smiled happily knowing his mate wants more pups"Hm how many pups do you want babe?"The alpha blushes"Hm I don't know baby,I'm happy with having as many pups as your heart desires."The omega blushed softly at his mates response"Ah your just so perfect babe!I love you so much!"The alpha smiled and pecked his mates lips"No your perfect baby,i love you too~"The two mates cuddled against one another and watched over their pups protectively.

*I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I hope you enjoy this story!I also wanted to ask for your help,as you know I'm a recent chapter Yoongi proposed to Jungkook.I need your help with coming up with were they should spend their honey moon.Please give me some suggestions in the comments,I greatly appreciate the help!❤️❤️*