-News-

Jungkook ended up falling asleep in Yoongi's arms as they were heading home.Once they arrived home Yoongi gently shakes Jungkook and lovingly pecks his lips"Baby wake up we're home~"Jungkook sleepily mumbled and started to wake up and cutely rubbed his eyes and yawned"Okay.."Yoongi smiled and tipped the driver before helping Jungkook get out of the car walk to the house.Yoongi unlocked the door and took his surprise everyone was sitting in the living room.Namjoon was the first to greet the too"Oh hey guys!How did your date go?"Jungkook smiled"Hey hyung,Oh our date was amazing.We have some news to tell you all."Namjoon nodded"Thats great to hear,oh news?"He said as he furrowed his brows.Yoongi chuckled as he shut and locked the door behind him and nodded"Yes we have very important news."Everyone nodded but Jin was the first to speak up"So whats the important news you have for us?"Jungkook and Yoongi stop in front of everyone and held each others hand before speaking"Well were engaged!!!"Everyone smiled and immediately hugged the two"Oh my god congratulations you two!!!"Jungkook giggled and bunny smiled as he hugged them back"Thanks Hyungs."Jin smiled brightly"Aw I wish we could have been there to see it!"Yoongi chuckled"Oh don't worry we have it on video."Jin looked at Yoongi excitedly"Really let us see!!"Yoongi nodded and took out his phone and connected it to the tv and played the video for everyone.Once the video ended both Jimin and Jin were in tears"Ah that's so cute!!!Dammit you got us crying!"They teased making Jungkook giggle and their mates chuckle.Jin and Jimin both looked at their mates raising an eyebrow "Hm were surprised Yoongi was the first to propose and neither of you proposed to us yet hmph."They both pouted and crossed their arms.Both Namjoon and Taehyung nervously chuckled"Ah we will purpose to you soon!!!"Jin and Jimin continued to pout"You better~"They teased and began to smile.Jin cleared his throat"Anyways you two should rest but also pups are in the nursery sleeping okay."Jungkook and Yoongi nodded"Alright thank hyung."Jin smiled"Your welcome."Yoongi grabbed his phone before both he and Jungkook went upstairs to change before they went into the nursery to check on their pups.Jungkook gently leaned onto the crib with a soft loving smile as he gently caressed the baby's cheeks as they peacefully slept"They look so cute~"Yoongi smiled and nodded as he gently pecked Jungkooks cheek"Yeah they do,do you want to bring them into the room again baby?"Jungkook bunny smiled and nodded"Yes babe."He gently picked up the pups not wanting to wake them up and walked to their bedroom.He set the two pups on the bed gently before laying next to the and kissed their cheeks.Yoongi followed behind his mate and laid on the opposite side of the pups and smiled as he caressed their cheeks.Jungkook covered them with the blanket and stared at his ring admiring it thinking about how excited he is that they are going to be getting married.Yoongi seemed to notice and began to smile"Do you like the ring babe."Jungkook nodded and smiled"I love it,I'm just so excited that we're getting married."He pecked Yoongi's lips.Yoongi smiled"I'm excited to baby~"He softly spoke as he pulled Jungkook into a loving kiss which Jungkook immediately kissed back.Soon Yoongi pulled away and gently caressed Jungkooks cheek"Your so beautiful you know that~"Jungkook blushed and shyly smiled"Thanks babe,but your very handsome~"He said shyly causing Yoongi to softly chuckle"Thank you baby,now let's get some rest okay."Jungkook nodded"Okay,goodnight babe."Yoongi smiled"Goodnight baby."Both mates got comfortable and began to slowly drift off to sleep staying close to their pups protectively and staying close to each other.