~Relaxing~

As the two mates were in their bedroom cuddling with their twins the rest of the pack were downstairs talking amongst one another.Jin on the other hand was in the kitchen washing the dishes and thinking of a meal to prepare for dinner.Namjoon was holding their daughter protectively in his arms as he sat on the couch talking with the others since Jin wouldn't allow him into the kitchen due to him breaking a few things recently.The others all laughed at him because he was scolded by Jin after his mate found out what he broke.He fed their baby a small bottle of milk for the time being until his mate could feed her.On the other hand Jimin was breast feeding his daughter under a small blanket as he rested against Taehyung and talked to the others.Once the baby finished her milk the omega fixed his shirt and placed the blanket over his shoulder before he began to gently burp her.Once she burped he wiped off the excess milk and saliva dripping from her mouth and gently handed her to Taehyung so he could hold her.Hoseok sat by himself on the smaller couch hugging a pillow close to his chest as he talked.Soon a small cute yawn could be heard from Jimins and Taehyungs baby making everyone go silent before softly cooing aloud.Jimin smiled and gently pecked the baby's cheek"Someone's getting sleepy hm~"He softly spoke.Hoseok brightly smiled and softly hummed"Aw your daughter sounds so cute yawning~"Jimin nodded and smiled"She does doesn't she,you know she is very quiet.She doesn't cry much,the only time I heard her cry was when I gave birth to her and that was it."Namjoon chuckled"I'm surprised,I was suspecting she was going to be loud like her dad but she's the complete opposite."Jimin giggles aloud"Yeah it is pretty surprising."Taehyung pouted a little"Hey I'm not always loud."Jimin chuckled"Yes your not always loud babe but you tend to be loud at times."Both Hoseok and Namjoon modded in agreement you what Jimin said.Taehyung softly huffed in response and gently began to cradle the baby in his arms.Once Jin finished washing the dishes he walked into the living room with a soft smile"Aw the pups look so cute~"He cooed earning a soft hum in response from the others"Hm I wonder how Jungkook and Yoongi are doing upstairs?"Namjoon looked at his mate"I'm sure their doing fine babe."Jin just nodded"Alright but I think I'm going to check on them just in case."Namjoon nodded"Alright babe."Jin began walking upstairs towards Jungkooks bedroom and peaked into the room and saw the two mates and their pups sleeping and began to smile.He walked downstairs and looked at the others"They are asleep and they look so cute!~"Taehyung smiled"Aw cute,it's crazy that they have twins!"Hoseok nodded in agreement"It really is,their daughter looks so much like Jungkook and their son looks so much like Yoongi."Jimin nodded"They really do,hm I wonder what ranks the pups will be?"Namjoon shrugged his shoulders"I don't know but we will find out when they get older."Jin nodded"Yes we just got to wait patiently,and have to help them along the way."Everyone hummed and nodded in response"Yes we must help and support them no matter what."Jin sat down next to Namjoon and gently grabbed their daughter from his arms and held her protectively in his grasp.They all continued to talk and relax in the living room as they day went on as Yoongi and Jungkook rested upstairs with their baby's.

*I decided to make a chapter with Namjin Vmin and Hoseok because I haven't really made them show up much and I wanted to change that.I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!❤️*