~Going home~

It was the last day of the packs trip,they all made sure they had all their things in their suitcases.Jungkook was curently getting dressed sincethe pack decided to have a nice dinner before they go back to Korea in the morning.He put on a nice blouse and dress pants.He styled his hair,put on some makeup,and of course jewlery.Yoongi was already dressed in a nice button up shirt and dresspants,he was sitting on the bed holding his pups while he waited for his lover.Jungkook came out of the restroom and cooed softly at the sight of his mate and pups,Yoongi stood up and looked at his mate and lovingly smiled"You look beautiful~"Jungkook smiled and pecked his lovers lips"Thank you my love.~Are we ready to go."he softly asked.Yoongi pecked him back and nodded"Your welcome~Yes we are."he softly spoke.Jungkook gently grabbed his son and held him in his arms before he walked out lf the room and headed to the lobby where the others were,Yoongi closed the door behind him and followed his mate as he held his daughter protectivly in his arms.Once they got to the loby they got into the car and headed to rhe resturant.
~Time Skip~
They were all sitting at the table togther and ordered their food and drinks,The omegas all held there sleeping pups in there arms as they admired the scenery.The alphas smiled as they watched there omegas,the beta smiled happily as he looked at the pups.The waiter brought a bottle of wine and poured it into wine glasses before distributing the glasses and left.Jungkook grabbed his wine glass and took a sip,Yoongi quietly admired his mate.Jungkook noticed his mate admiring him and shyly smiled making his mate chuckle.Yoonji whinned softly as she nuzzled into her fathers chest making him coo and caress her cheek as she slept,Minjun clinged to his mothers shirt and let out soft cute noises as he slept.The food soon arrived and the pack began to eat.Hyunae and Hyerin both started to wake up after the food arrived,Yoonji and Minjun on the other hand were still sleeping in there parents protective holds.Hyunae and Hyerin curiously watched there watched there parents eat,Hyerin made a soft noise after a little while when her mother didnt pay attention to her because he was eating.Jimin wiped his mouth and looked down at his daughter and cooed"Aw does my little angel want attention~"he softly spoke.He lifted her up and nuzzled her cheek gently before placing a soft kiss on it,Hyerin made a soft noise in content when her mother kissed her cheek.Taehyung smiled as he watched the two,Jimin gently gave Taehyung Hyerin so he could hold her.Taehhung boxy smiled as he held his daughter,he showered her with kisses earning cute noises.He held her close to his chest before he began eating,Hyunae whined softly as she wanted kisses from her parents.Jin and Namjoon both smiled,Jin held his daughter up and kissed her cheek while Namjoon gently kissed her other cheek.Hyunae made happy content noises when her parents kissed her cheeks,Jungkook and the two males cooed softly as they watched them.Once they were all done eating they paid for the food and headed back to the hotel,they all changed into there pajamas and went to bed right away since they had to wake up early sl tjey can catch there flight.
~Time skip~
Everyone woke up amd sleepily got dressed,they grabbed there suitcases and headed to the lobby.They checked out of the hotel and got into the car and drove to the airport,They got onto the plane and sat down in their seats.The plane soon took off and the pack decided to get some more sleep during the flight,they eventually woke up to eat,feed the pups,and they watched some movies on their flight to Korea.