Heat

Jungkook blushed slightly at Yoongi's response and whimpered needly which only make Yoongi growl slightly at him and smirked.Jungkook whimpered in submission and watched as his alpha shut and locked  his bedroom door before he pushed the omega onto his bed and hovered over him.The alpha smirked at the omega's submission and began to passionately kiss the omega's lips and slowly started to remove their clothes without breaking the kiss.The omega wrapped his arms around his alpha's neck and shivered slightly at the feeling of his alpha's cold hands against his warm skin.The alpha pulled away from his omega and growled at the sight of seeing his mate under him and needly mewling and whimpering for his alpha.The alpha licked his lips and traced his finger down the omega's stomach to the hem of his boxers and began to pull the off.The omega blushed and bit his lip as he crossed his legs once his alpha removed his boxers.The alpha softly smiled and gently kissed his omega's cheek and softly hummed"Baby don't hide yourself from me,your body looks amazing so don't be shy~"The omega shyly looked at his alpha and uncrossed his legs"O-Okay~"The alpha smirked and traced his finger around the rim of Jungkooks wet hole.The alpha entered his finger into the omega's slicked hole and thrusted at a decent pace and eventually added another finger and began scissoring him.The omega moaned and pushed himself back on his alpha's fingers making him smirk"Baby your so tight,your so wet for your alpha hm~"The omega whimpered and nodded"Yes alpha!Your make me so wet and needy...please alpha I need you inside me now!~"The alpha licked his lips as he pulled his fingers out of the omega making the omega whine at the emptiness.The alpha took off his boxers and positioning himself at the omega's entrance"You ready~"The omega nodded shyly"Y-Yes alpha~"The alpha smirked and slowly entered the omega with a groan earning a small whimper and whine"It's okay baby the pain will go away soon~"The omega whimpered and nodded and like his alpha said the pain did indeed go away"Y-You can move now alpha~"The alpha nodded and started thrusting at a decent pace but began to slowly increase his pace making the omega moan under him.The louder his omega moaned the faster he increased his pace"N-Ngh...alpha more please!~"The alpha smirked and thrusted harder and deeper and eventually hit the omega's prostate earning a loud moan"Ah right there!~"The alpha smirked as he thrusted faster and hit the omega prostate dead on with every thrust making the omega moan louder.The alpha groaned and panted as he felt he was reaching his climax"Ah baby I'm close~"The omega whimpered and moaned in response"Ngh...me too...~"The alpha growled and licked the omega's neck which made him turn his head to the side to give his alpha more access.The alpha growled loudly making his omega whimper and shake as he was reaching his climax"Ah alpha I'm gonna cum!~"The alpha smirked and bit the omega's neck to leave his mark which made the omega whimper and cum on his alpha's chest before his alpha came deeply inside him and filled him to the brim and made a knot.The alpha soon pulled away and licked the mark before deeply kissing the omega and laying next to him and hold him close to his chest as he waited until the knot was fully formed inside the omega.The omega whimpered and let out soft mewls in pain due to the knot but his alpha gently placed kisses on his lips and forehead as he gently rubbed his back to comfort him.Once the knot was fully formed the alpha pulled out of his omega which made the omega whimper due to the loss but he nuzzles into his alpha's neck and nipped at his neck before bitting down and creating a mark.Jungkook pulled away and licked the mark before nuzzling into his alpha's chest and close his eyes"I love you."Yoongi smiled and gently kissed his omega's forehead as he ran his fingers through his hair and hummed"I love you even more."Jungkook smiled and nuzzled into his alpha's chest and fell asleep.Yoongi smiled and held his omega close and fell asleep.